Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balkan pharmaceuticals clen fake?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Balkan pharmaceuticals clen fake?

I'm new to the forum but not to clen. Used domestic supply from the banner here as I trusted this forum. I recieved expired clen with no holograms and the authentication codes come back as not valid. I heard BP clen was good so I took 2 and felt nothing so I took 2 more 90 minutes later.So four tabs and it didn't do anything. I usually get the clen shakes of Pharmacom meltos.Anyone else have problems with the BP clen? Not saying its bunk because I didn't test it but it's expired and the authentication codes are garbage. Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven nutz View Post
    I'm new to the forum but not to clen. Used domestic supply from the banner here as I trusted this forum. I recieved expired clen with no holograms and the authentication codes come back as not valid. I heard BP clen was good so I took 2 and felt nothing so I took 2 more 90 minutes later.So four tabs and it didn't do anything. I usually get the clen shakes of Pharmacom meltos.Anyone else have problems with the BP clen? Not saying its bunk because I didn't test it but it's expired and the authentication codes are garbage. Thanks
    I don't like clenbuterol myself, but I have a newsflash for you. If you use clen, it's a toss up no matter the brand. At least 30-40% of clen users don't get side effects because their receptors don't respond to the clen.

I can vouch for domestic-supply but cannot vouch for any clen.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgot to say I haven't taken clen before today in 6 months and I took 2 pills of pharma grade Ketotifen from Mexico.So receptors should be fresh.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    did you contact greg about this? any reps?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He said expired still works. Not sure why the holograms are not on the box and the codes dont work. Maybe super old stock. Expired August 2020 and the boxed definitely are not the ones on BP website.

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He said expired still works. Not sure why the holograms are not on the box and the codes dont work. Maybe super old stock. Expired August 2020 and the boxed definitely are not the ones on BP website.
    1. I don't sell fakes. period
    2. yes, of course it's old batch that's why it's expired - last year balkan redesigned almost all products
    3. It's only your fault that you didn't see exp dates on my website - I said you the same in our email conversation
    4. I sold more than 10000 packs of this batch - never any issue
    5. if you think it's bunk - send it on HPLC test. I will twice compensate you your spendings if it's fake. do you really think I would sell bunk Clen and real HGH ? (a lot of evo members posted bloods).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Balkan redesigned their products recently, that's probably why no hologram.

I did a 6 week balkan clen stack 8 months ago (20/40/60/30/20) with GW, worked well good fat loss and stamina. You're probably a low responder to clenbuterol.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like I said it might not be fake but it's probably weak due to being expired. I will keep running it and report back. I took another 4 today with asmaral k ketofino. Maybe this clen just had no sides. Sorry about not seeing that it was expired? Where is this on the site? Are all the BP products expired at domestic supply? I'd like to try some other items if they're not expired. Thanks

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never used balkan labs clenbuterol but I ran the testosterone and anavar. Good results during my last show, bloods were thru the roof. Balkan is as legit as they come. And Domestic-supply is trusted on EVO, I trust Greg any day for my supplies.

Did you have bad results from clen?
    I am very sure that many members have had bad clenbuterol results, I hate clen personally it causes heart problems. I used the bulgarian clen back in the day and my heart hurt for a week.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've heard of multiple counterfeit and fake balkan steroids on the market, but they all come from untrusted and unapproved sources.

If you purchased from Greg, the products are legitimate.

A side note on clenbuterol receptors, even if you 'clear' your receptors, clen response is 30-60% different from person to person.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast