Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol oil is dark?

MrSmiley8585

Registered
Just received my order from Domestic Supply. First time using them and so far I've had an excellent experience. Received my order in 5 days, very fast!

I ordered Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol (test sust 250mg/ml vial) and the oil is darker than the BP Propandrol (test prop) vial I also received--which is a clear oil in appearance. The Sustandrol oil has a more copper tint to it, and has the same color as tren.

Has anyone used this product before? Is this normal for BP Sustandrol to be darker? I checked my other BP product codes on the official website and they check out, but the codes on the Sustandrol are faded and can't verify. I'm sure it's still legit, just wondering if the oil went "bad" or something.

Should also note that my Prop came with a box, while the Sust didn't come with one.

Thanks for any feedback!

Just received my order from Domestic Supply. First time using them and so far I've had an excellent experience. Received my order in 5 days, very fast!

I ordered Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol (test sust 250mg/ml vial) and the oil is darker than the BP Propandrol (test prop) vial I also received--which is a clear oil in appearance. The Sustandrol oil has a more copper tint to it, and has the same color as tren.

Has anyone used this product before? Is this normal for BP Sustandrol to be darker? I checked my other BP product codes on the official website and they check out, but the codes on the Sustandrol are faded and can't verify. I'm sure it's still legit, just wondering if the oil went "bad" or something.

Should also note that my Prop came with a box, while the Sust didn't come with one.

Thanks for any feedback!

I've had multiple oil colors with Balkan pharma, all came back with good blood work and roidtest was on the money. I roidtest ALL my steroids just to be on the safe side.

I've had red tint and yellow tint with sustandrol (sustanon basically) and some yellowish red kind of. The product was normal.

I think during manufacturing and shipping, you can get different colors and appearances. What matters is you ordered from a tried, trusted and approved supplier like domestic-supply, I guarantee you Greg is stand up and his gear is as legit as it gets. He's the guy I trust for Balkan.

I've had multiple oil colors with Balkan pharma, all came back with good blood work and roidtest was on the money. I roidtest ALL my steroids just to be on the safe side.

I've had red tint and yellow tint with sustandrol (sustanon basically) and some yellowish red kind of. The product was normal.

I think during manufacturing and shipping, you can get different colors and appearances. What matters is you ordered from a tried, trusted and approved supplier like domestic-supply, I guarantee you Greg is stand up and his gear is as legit as it gets. He's the guy I trust for Balkan.

Thanks for the response...your comment is reassuring. Greg did respond to me quickly and also said that oil color may vary. I only asked because I've never seen testosterone with that dark color oil before (redish/brownish/copper color, looks like tren), but then again this is my first time using Balkan pharma. Domestic Supply is definitely my new go to source, they have been awesome!

Thanks for the response...your comment is reassuring. Greg did respond to me quickly and also said that oil color may vary. I only asked because I've never seen testosterone with that dark color oil before (redish/brownish/copper color, looks like tren), but then again this is my first time using Balkan pharma. Domestic Supply is definitely my new go to source, they have been awesome!

greg is the best, i would not worry one bit. gear color will vary and thats normal

Colors are variable for sure. I personally have seen 5-6 different trenbolone oil colors, in the past 2 years. Different carrier oils, different powder suppliers and different mixes, so it is bound to happen.

Greg has you covered, he is a stand up guy and carries legitimate Balkan pharma gear.

I was going to tell you that Greg would answer very quickly and Im happy to hear he did! As others have pointed out, there are various colors or shades that could be different on numerous factors... Im firm on my stance that Greg has the best Balkan products out there.. . they are pretty much all I use as a brand and its always from Greg so you are in good hands!

I exclusively use Balkan products at Domestic Supply. I have seen different colors before in oils and they have been nothing but the best each and every time I have used them. I can 100 percent say I stand by the Balkan at Domestic Supply sir

Back
Top Bottom