Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol oil is dark?

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol oil is dark?

    Just received my order from Domestic Supply. First time using them and so far I've had an excellent experience. Received my order in 5 days, very fast!

    I ordered Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol (test sust 250mg/ml vial) and the oil is darker than the BP Propandrol (test prop) vial I also received--which is a clear oil in appearance. The Sustandrol oil has a more copper tint to it, and has the same color as tren.

    Has anyone used this product before? Is this normal for BP Sustandrol to be darker? I checked my other BP product codes on the official website and they check out, but the codes on the Sustandrol are faded and can't verify. I'm sure it's still legit, just wondering if the oil went "bad" or something.

    Should also note that my Prop came with a box, while the Sust didn't come with one.

    Thanks for any feedback!

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    11,520
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley8585 View Post
    Just received my order from Domestic Supply. First time using them and so far I've had an excellent experience. Received my order in 5 days, very fast!

    I ordered Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustandrol (test sust 250mg/ml vial) and the oil is darker than the BP Propandrol (test prop) vial I also received--which is a clear oil in appearance. The Sustandrol oil has a more copper tint to it, and has the same color as tren.

    Has anyone used this product before? Is this normal for BP Sustandrol to be darker? I checked my other BP product codes on the official website and they check out, but the codes on the Sustandrol are faded and can't verify. I'm sure it's still legit, just wondering if the oil went "bad" or something.

    Should also note that my Prop came with a box, while the Sust didn't come with one.

    Thanks for any feedback!
    I've had multiple oil colors with Balkan pharma, all came back with good blood work and roidtest was on the money. I roidtest ALL my steroids just to be on the safe side.

    I've had red tint and yellow tint with sustandrol (sustanon basically) and some yellowish red kind of. The product was normal.

    I think during manufacturing and shipping, you can get different colors and appearances. What matters is you ordered from a tried, trusted and approved supplier like domestic-supply, I guarantee you Greg is stand up and his gear is as legit as it gets. He's the guy I trust for Balkan.

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I've had multiple oil colors with Balkan pharma, all came back with good blood work and roidtest was on the money. I roidtest ALL my steroids just to be on the safe side.

    I've had red tint and yellow tint with sustandrol (sustanon basically) and some yellowish red kind of. The product was normal.

    I think during manufacturing and shipping, you can get different colors and appearances. What matters is you ordered from a tried, trusted and approved supplier like domestic-supply, I guarantee you Greg is stand up and his gear is as legit as it gets. He's the guy I trust for Balkan.
    Thanks for the response...your comment is reassuring. Greg did respond to me quickly and also said that oil color may vary. I only asked because I've never seen testosterone with that dark color oil before (redish/brownish/copper color, looks like tren), but then again this is my first time using Balkan pharma. Domestic Supply is definitely my new go to source, they have been awesome!

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    2,023
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley8585 View Post
    Thanks for the response...your comment is reassuring. Greg did respond to me quickly and also said that oil color may vary. I only asked because I've never seen testosterone with that dark color oil before (redish/brownish/copper color, looks like tren), but then again this is my first time using Balkan pharma. Domestic Supply is definitely my new go to source, they have been awesome!
    greg is the best, i would not worry one bit. gear color will vary and thats normal
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  5. #5
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,533
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley8585 View Post
    Thanks for the response...your comment is reassuring. Greg did respond to me quickly and also said that oil color may vary. I only asked because I've never seen testosterone with that dark color oil before (redish/brownish/copper color, looks like tren), but then again this is my first time using Balkan pharma. Domestic Supply is definitely my new go to source, they have been awesome!
    Colors are variable for sure. I personally have seen 5-6 different trenbolone oil colors, in the past 2 years. Different carrier oils, different powder suppliers and different mixes, so it is bound to happen.

    Greg has you covered, he is a stand up guy and carries legitimate Balkan pharma gear.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,006
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was going to tell you that Greg would answer very quickly and Im happy to hear he did! As others have pointed out, there are various colors or shades that could be different on numerous factors... Im firm on my stance that Greg has the best Balkan products out there.. . they are pretty much all I use as a brand and its always from Greg so you are in good hands!




  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,736
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I exclusively use Balkan products at Domestic Supply. I have seen different colors before in oils and they have been nothing but the best each and every time I have used them. I can 100 percent say I stand by the Balkan at Domestic Supply sir






  8. #8
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    29,918
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oil varying in any oil based roid is normal

  9. #9
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2,077
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Color of oil may change from batch to batch plus ingredients assist in color change

  10. #10
    Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India, Germany
    Posts
    2,130
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Color change is common...nothing to worry about...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anabols.org New Promo 50% off Balkan Pharmaceuticals
    By AnabolsOrg in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 09:32 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 09:40 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2015, 10:03 PM
  4. BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS products at Roids24
    By Roids24.com in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 01:18 PM
  5. AnabolShop.org 40% off for Balkan Pharmaceuticals
    By anabolshoporg in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •