Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basicstero.com lost funds

GofetNY

Registered
these guys lost my funds, basicsteroid.com. Got them off of thinksteroids, they stink, crappy service and crappy gear. They sent me tren, test, and anavar. All 3 came out underdosed. And my var came out who knows what. This stuff is trash and I am going to chalk it up to a loss but warn everyone I can

I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are well known as being top of the line and a go to source for so many respected people in this industry! I stand by Domestic Supply quality all the way!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the favorite source of so many! There are countless reviews and feedback threads for well over a decade that show just how well respected they are! I would highly suggest using Domestic Supply![/FONT]

these guys lost my funds, basicsteroid.com. Got them off of thinksteroids, they stink, crappy service and crappy gear. They sent me tren, test, and anavar. All 3 came out underdosed. And my var came out who knows what. This stuff is trash and I am going to chalk it up to a loss but warn everyone I can

basicstero.com is just scamming you, they didnt lose funds. basicstero are liars.

[FONT="]Domestic Supply is the favorite source of so many! There are countless reviews and feedback threads for well over a decade that show just how well respected they are! I would highly suggest using Domestic Supply![/FONT]

i'm with ya on domestic supply champ

What's the actual name cos it's spelled two ways in this post

Stick to PSL and NapsGear

Just go with our approved sponsors always!

Back
Top Bottom