Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.com - Official Pharmacom Labs supplier! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deer-popcorn.gif

This wins.

Nice looking site

Thanks! Soon it will get better, we will add detailed description for each compound, pros and contras and taking recommendations. We will offer as well online consultation services for individual cycle planning, etc. for our customers as soon as our store gathers pace. New products which another suppliers don`t have are coming soon too...
Lol pay to "try" a new source...gtfo
Hi friend! What is the problem with you? We do not force anybody to order in our store. Nobody has to pay now. I understand, that we (not Pharmacom, but our site) are new on the market and the most of people can feel suspicious of us. That`s why as a sign of our good will we offer absolutely free (incl. free shipping) samples to 10 volunteers only this forum and even more on others. Some have placed orders already, I hope soon they will leave positive feedbacks here. One more thing, you can check our authenticity by entering "basicstero" in the respective section of Pharmacom Labs official site. Don`t you think, that such a big and already famous manufacturer (i.e. Nr. 3 in the sources list on eroids.com) would not jeopardize its reputation just to cheat on couple of forums? It`s not reasonable. Time will show, how honest we are.
you're using a gmail?

assuming you'll be buying feedback much like pharmacon has done on any forum they've been on..

*patiently waits as pharmacon makes fake accounts like they already did once on this forum*
yes, now we are using gmail because of its 2-step-verifications. We had already several dos attacks on our site, hence, a separate secure mailbox is optimal for us. As for buying feedbacks, I do not agree. I declare it now for all: if anybody at least once will catch me trying to pay for some feedbacks, let moderators delete this thread once and forever. You undestand for sure, there are different types of suppliers: intermediate dealers, which buy in balk and sell under their own conditions, and official representatives, which sell directly. We can not bare any responsibility for unofficial and unproven intermediate suppliers, not authorized by us. Pharmacom Labs would not give official reseller status to unsecure and unproven resellers. We`ve got it. And you guys will have the opportunity to get convinced of this. So, please, don`t accuse us, let the time tell, how honest we are! If someone ordered something directly in our store and is unsatisfied with its quality, please, describe here your point, we will accept all useful criticisms and right a wrong caused by us. We are always open for discussions and you are absolutely free to post here or other forums we are presented on your suggestions, questions and criticisms. Hope we will fing a common language guys. Thanks!

p.s. sorry for some grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.
In the meantime, please, get acquanted with our protection against counerfeits.

Alright CEO....your turn

10 free samples.....for 100 euros each....how does that work
Lol pay to "try" a new source...gtfo
Hi friend! What is the problem with you? We do not force anybody to order in our store.

As a sign of our good will we are going to ship 10 free samples of 100 EUR each to volunteers within Europe! All we ask for this is to leave a feedback in this thread!QUOTE]

I feel like the problem was your wordage, or the other members not comprehending the message you were trying to get across. I understood you meant "ship 10 free samples of gear that is worth 100 EUR in value." I think that the other members thought you meant "buy these 10 free samples for 100 EUR."

As a sign of our good will we are going to ship 10 free samples of 100 EUR each to volunteers within Europe! All we ask for this is to leave a feedback in this thread!QUOTE]

I feel like the problem was your wordage, or the other members not comprehending the message you were trying to get across. I understood you meant "ship 10 free samples of gear that is worth 100 EUR in value." I think that the other members thought you meant "buy these 10 free samples for 100 EUR."

Ok, it`s my not perfect english. Sorry for misunderstanding. Right, i meant, 10 samples for free, each of them is worth 100 EUR in value + free shipping. You pay nothing. In return we need only your honest feedbacks here and on couple of other forums. That`s all.

Ok, it`s my not perfect english. Sorry for misunderstanding. Right, i meant, 10 samples for free, each of them is worth 100 EUR in value + free shipping. You pay nothing. In return we need only your honest feedbacks here and on couple of other forums. That`s all.

It's quite alright man, it happens! :cool: Hope that the people that take you up on your offer post and have some sweet results, keep on keepin on.

Im willing to be a tester.
Is this only valid for europe?
You realize most of us are from the US right?

Im willing to be a tester.
Is this only valid for europe?
You realize most of us are from the US right?

Hi! For now it is valid only for Europe. Actually we can ship to USA from Europe as well, but we care first and foremost about your safety and our reputation of a secure supplier. The chance, that the parcel will be caught on custom is too high. So, now we are working on arranging domestic shipping from USA and within USA, but it needs time. I do very hope we will get it done within next month.

Ok looked on your site and i would like to test the provironos 50 which comes out exactly at 100 euros . Will post results on here and other forums if you wish . Will use the proviron for my upcoming competition . I'll send you an e-mail and place the order following your instructions

Joe

Ok looked on your site and i would like to test the provironos 50 which comes out exactly at 100 euros . Will post results on here and other forums if you wish . Will use the proviron for my upcoming competition . I'll send you an e-mail and place the order following your instructions

Joe

Fine. I am sure you will stay satisfied!

Yes wordage...Total mistake.
Continue on
I want credit for the DEER!!!! Snack!!!!!

placed the order for the provironos , looking forward to try it...by the way there's a few pics of me 7 weeks out from WABBA mr.Universe in Finland
rvalfn.jpg

281fr76.jpg

fx9m6r.jpg

m9lz7c.jpg

placed the order for the provironos , looking forward to try it...by the way there's a few pics of me 7 weeks out from WABBA mr.Universe in Finland
rvalfn.jpg

281fr76.jpg

fx9m6r.jpg

m9lz7c.jpg

Very good physique! By the way, I have not stated it yet, but we offer discounts for competeing athletes! And you fit very well into this category! If you wish, we can attach 15% discount to your account on our site. Just write me on mail box, what is your login there.

Very good physique! By the way, I have not stated it yet, but we offer discounts for competeing athletes! And you fit very well into this category! If you wish, we can attach 15% discount to your account on our site. Just write me on mail box, what is your login there.
thanks bro , i'll do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom