Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.com and Pharmacom.org same company?

Fitbit9

Registered
Hey I had a question about basicstero.com and pharmacom.org and if they are the same company or not. I ordered from both and they both came from the same place in the gear looks identical to each other. I wonder if it's coming from the same Factory or if it's the same company but they use different names and why is that

They might be the same company but I dont trust either of them, too many scammer reports and non delivery reports.

sounds like you are covered... you MUST pay close attention to site letters... ive seen so many fake sites change 1 or 2 two letters etc and its very easy to overlook these types of things... stick with TRUSTED forum sources... domestic-supply.com will take great care of you and they are as trusted as you can find

I believe pharmacomlabs.com is there labs only site (no shopping) and basicstero.ws is the Pharmacom labs store for ordering. That’s what I gathered. I actually got a small order in shipment from them now. Little test run to see how they work out. I’ll let ya know how it goes if you’re looking into them.

Back
Top Bottom