Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.ws too slow to ship

Qaceuro

Basicstero.ws is a good source, but their shipping sucks
I place my order on March 1st. that was like 4 weeks ago. and it still tracking showing that it hasn't even left the city it was in.
still says that it's a waiting shipper. how in the heck are they shipping their products by horse and buggy or what's the heck is going on here? they must use a really cheap shipper because I don't have time to sit here and wait I could have ordered from another source and gotten it after less than a week

For more information about Basicstero and Pharmacom Labs please see the content at: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/basicstero-ws-reviews-community/

I place my order on March 1st. that was like 4 weeks ago. and it still tracking showing that it hasn't even left the city it was in.
still says that it's a waiting shipper. how in the heck are they shipping their products by horse and buggy or what's the heck is going on here? they must use a really cheap shipper because I don't have time to sit here and wait I could have ordered from another source and gotten it after less than a week
What's your Basicstero order number?

• How-To Check Order Status and Details Guide:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...w-check-order-status-details-guide-88438.html

I can ask the sales manager look up your order and see if there is any issue on the source's side.
But, keep in mind, sources do not have any control over the postal system and shipping times can vary.
Just like if you sent me a pack, once you hand it over into the postal system, it is beyond your control.

Most packs from W1 are currently arriving at their destinations in 2 to 4 weeks.

Nonetheless, I have witnessed rare extremes such as only 10 days! and many under 2 weeks; likewise, I have even seen orders with multiple packs that were shipped out at the exact same time have one pack move fast -- 3 weeks total -- while the other half (shipped at the exact same moment) takes 4 weeks or longer.
International postal services times vary.

There is also a chance your pack is simply lost or seized -- such a risk is rare but a realistic part of your activity; Basicstero will offer one FREE re-ship attempt with proof of loss or seizure.
If you need items faster or just can't handle the realities and time-frame of international shipping, please consider ordering from a Domestic Warehouse or simply use another source that is local to the area in which you live.

But you can be assured that Basicstero.ws ALWAYS does it's part and whatever you paid for is sent out -- after that, it is dependent upon the postal service.

Last edited:
Why would you not contact them directly first? You are like one of the google or yelp reviewers that just cannot wait to post something nasty without even contacting the places first... i cant stand people like that.. you take no consideration about the business and letting them address or help you first... i find people that do that just disgraceful... you always contact whatever business you are having a problem with to see how they address things before you start doing things like you just did...

Basicstero.ws is not slow to ship, this is a false claim imo. I got my pharmacom package in 7 days last time.

Basicstero.ws ships VERy fast.

In FL had my package in 5 days with pharmacom goodies.

Basicstero.ws international and domestic both are fast. Maybe you ordered international and thought you ordered domestic.

FACT CHECK: AVERAGE SHIPPING TIME FOR BASICSTERO IS 6 DAYS

APPROVED SOURCE - Basicstero.ws

APPROVED SOURCE - Pharmacom

While it's possible there was a shipping mistake with your order, I don't believe it. I never saw any problems with basicstero or the team. I am on Pharmacom gear right now and happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom