Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bayer Schering

ianstevson

Registered
Hi everyone, after searching for hours to find a legit source selling legit Bayer Schering products, ive come to post here..

does anybody know where i can find legit bayer products ? I live in europe..
Ive used bayer in the past, and it was really topnotch.. looking primarely for testo and primo from bayer..

they are expensive, but worth it imo

most bayer thesee days is faked man.

it isn't like the 90's where we had HP printers.. now these scumbags can print out actual logo's and make boxes to fool people.. i lost $1000 buying fake primo a few years back that was bayer.

your best bet is going with PSL, check the banner up top. they ship to you no problem and you can't beat their prices.. tell them steve sent ya

most bayer thesee days is faked man.

it isn't like the 90's where we had HP printers.. now these scumbags can print out actual logo's and make boxes to fool people.. i lost $1000 buying fake primo a few years back that was bayer.

your best bet is going with PSL, check the banner up top. they ship to you no problem and you can't beat their prices.. tell them steve sent ya

This is absolutely true.

Back
Top Bottom