Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bdsupplements.com website crashed

Aldenm

Registered
I’m a bit worried after placing an order on bdsupplements.com website last night, an hour after i placed the order and sent them my money the site stopped working. Did i just get scammed or Am I just being paranoid and should be patient. I still haven't gotten any response from them after I sent them an email either

I’m a bit worried after placing an order on bdsupplements.com website last night, an hour after i placed the order and sent them my money the site stopped working. Did i just get scammed or Am I just being paranoid and should be patient. I still haven't gotten any response from them after I sent them an email either

I don't know much about Bdsupplements.com but I did read bad reviews about them. I feel they are scammers.

Do some research before visit stores like Bdsupplements.com ...
PSL .. Domestic Supply or NapsGear are trusted and reliable sources …
you will get the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

Well common sense would say if their site is down, their email servers are likely down as well... ive never heard of them and i always recommend sticking with a trusted source that you see many people using and confident in, but this seems like a server problem... who knows... im sure they are not setting up websites to get one order and then close it down... that makes zero sense and would cost more money to do than anything... if you have doubts, then you should just stick around here and not go through this any longer. I strongly recommend Domestic Supply

Well common sense would say if their site is down, their email servers are likely down as well... ive never heard of them and i always recommend sticking with a trusted source that you see many people using and confident in, but this seems like a server problem... who knows... im sure they are not setting up websites to get one order and then close it down... that makes zero sense and would cost more money to do than anything... if you have doubts, then you should just stick around here and not go through this any longer. I strongly recommend Domestic Supply

this. Domestic-supply.com is reliable and always there for their customers.

Check out our approved sources they will take care of you

I cannot comment on your situation as I know nothing about the aforementioned source you are referencing, but I do know that you need to stick with known, trusted names that are verified and none could be better than Domestic Supply! I use them exclusively and they are who I highly recommend!

Back
Top Bottom