Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real

If you read the original post I said to allow the technicians to update the website, because of different time zones it was slightly delayed but the shop is fully up and operational and fully functional as we speak..

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to hit me up and I will assist you where I can with whatever it is that you need..

Yeah sorry bro, all sorted now. Order placed. [emoji1303]

Yeah sorry bro, all sorted now. Order placed. [emoji1303]

either way I'm here for your needs if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, reach out to me at any time at any day and I will try to the best of my ability to reply back to you either instantaneously or within the respectable time frame in the order and fashion that your message has been received.. I will never leave any of our customers behind..

either way I'm here for your needs if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, reach out to me at any time at any day and I will try to the best of my ability to reply back to you either instantaneously or within the respectable time frame in the order and fashion that your message has been received.. I will never leave any of our customers behind..

You are always there for us! You the MAN V!

Hey hope the holidays have been good to you and the family.

Yeah this is great news especially for all the things that are so hard to get in the states. Knowing that I can get them locally and super fast is exciting..

www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess

rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".

www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

3FyAWSa.png

dmtAc74.jpg

Local and International (Local shipping should be available shortly)
::Cutting Mix Plus HERE::

IVNMDVt.png

58Q0QJ5.gif

Local and International (Local shipping should be available shortly)
::Tren Hex HERE::

Brought to you by -
tyVRweD.png

🐎Hold your horses and Behold, the BOLD!🐎

Are you looking to get that clean, hard and vascular look while leaning out?

ZBCHd0U.png

VAxpbak.jpg

Do you wish to know more about how and where to order this product?
Available Locally or International. see price list for difference

(Boldenone Undecyclenate)
Boldenone undecylenate “Equipoise” is a veterinarian steroid that made it's claim to fame by some faithful individuals
that swear by it's unique traits that are nothing short but amazing,
and others advocate it can be hit or miss with users, some claim that it's an underrated compound as others are steadfast
with the notion that it provides no worth while benefits..

The back story of this lone AAS belongs to - testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid and androgen ester that is used in veterinary medicine,
particularly it was originally suited for use in horses.

It was intended to increase the lean body weight as it can increase the appetite of the horse
(We'll talk about that at the end)..
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Boldenone undecylenate is famous for its extraordinary capability with
promoting the strength and muscle endurance which is extremely beneficial in providing the added advantage with athletic performance,
also it possess amazing collagen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein"
(which is found in connective tissue)
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

With EQ it's notoriety and popularity from those that rave about it comes from it's ability to provide a hard, lean and dense look while appearing to have a barren/water-less non-bloat appearance,
yielding a more vascular and four dimensional look..

If one is looking for a quality and aesthetic physique, look no further..

Dosages can range from 400-600mgs weekly, while most swear that it "truly" begins to display it's true untapped potentials at 1000+ mgs weekly,
and at superfluous dosages 1500mg it's known to unleash some amazing results..
However, this may come at the expense of having excessively more oily skin, and the potential of more acne and a drastic increase with Hematocrit levels (RBC's)..

Some facts about EQ:
EQ acts more like a version of Tbol (Turinabol) or even a Mild dose of Dbol-without the androgenic repercussions or bloat/excessive estrogen conversion that Dbol can yield,
maybe a mild testosterone or mast would be a good way to put how it can effect muscle building/hardening..
Bold was in fact compounded with intent to be a VERY long esterfied injectable dbol,
but like many testosterone derivatives they ended up becoming something entirely different..

Boldenone can dramatically increase collagen & elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" which is found in connective tissue,
in return substantially minimizing any chance of injuries..
Further more, it will significantly reduce "Leptin Serum" levels,t his is the mediator hormone that dictates hunger by suppression
when normal/high serum levels are found,
decreasing the desire for food intake, aside from ghrelin being an other counter part in this mechanism of action which has a role in
meal initiation/desire upon release/secretions)..
Speaking of Ghrelin, it can have an indirect course of action through neurotransmitter influence with Ghrelin secretion,
increasing the desire for food!

Win-Win situation, appetite stimulation, and increase collagen & elastin synthesis..
No wonder it's used in some clinical settings for treatment with ill/malnourished/injured animals to help improve a state of health and recovery..

Half-life: 16.6 days
carbon atom: 11
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
🐎Hold your horses and Behold, the BOLD!🐎

Are you looking to get that clean, hard and vascular look while leaning out?

It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
TIU1IPu.png

Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......

KmkbOFT.png

Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..
For anyone who hasn't checked us out recently, take a look at all the new products, our new gold line , and added products that were only available from international..
You do t know what you've been missing.. hurry on over and take a peek. We are waiting for you.

Back
Top Bottom