Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner oral cycle

DadBod22

Registered
Been doing some reading on here and found a cycle that looks good for cutting, I was just wanting to check in with you local experts before pulling the trigger on everything

Anavar 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Cardarine 20mg/day 1-6 weeks
N2 Guard 7caps/day 1-6 weeks

Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated,
Am I missing anything? And do I need to do a full pct? Thanks

Been doing some reading on here and found a cycle that looks good for cutting, I was just wanting to check in with you local experts before pulling the trigger on everything

Anavar 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg/day 1-6 weeks
Cardarine 20mg/day 1-6 weeks
N2 Guard 7caps/day 1-6 weeks

Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated,
Am I missing anything? And do I need to do a full pct? Thanks

bro thats a good cutting cycle...you'll get shredded ...8 weeks would be a better hit imo...you'd grow more 8 weeks...you already doing 6 might as well push it to 8...

I wouldn't run that much liver toxic gear at once. I would either pick one or halve the doses. I also prefer SARMs over steroids for cutting but if you run the AAS, you should likely add testosterone.

I wouldn't run that much liver toxic gear at once. I would either pick one or halve the doses. I also prefer SARMs over steroids for cutting but if you run the AAS, you should likely add testosterone.

If I drop the winstrol and drop anavar down to 40mg/day what would you suggest for test amount? And I’ll also have to add an AI correct?

If I drop the winstrol and drop anavar down to 40mg/day what would you suggest for test amount? And I’ll also have to add an AI correct?

If you go with 40/40 there is no difference on liver toxicity vs 50/50 mgs. Go with full 50mgs of each IMO. I don't think you need a test base on this clean oral cycle. If you just stick to anavar/winstrol no need for AIs.

Back
Top Bottom