Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best site for peptides??

Trevorisking

Proficient Brother
Looking to try out a ghrp-2/grf 3 month run. What are the best peptide sites you've used? Looking for quality but at a fair price.

I personally use Pepbridge Peptides (affiliated with Labpe), a real chemical co. Not a johnny come lately.
Prices are good, U.S. manufacture, and distribution, Free shipping, 15% off for 1st time buyers.
There's a sale going on till Dec. 6. $9.99 for most peptides, and 17% off at checkout
I was going to post that, but every time I post a sale, I get accused of being a Rep (I wish I was), (I 'am not a Rep).
Just a guy who likes to pass along a good value.
If your in the U.S., shipping takes no longer than 4 days to East Coast, sooner to West Coast. I've done a lot of business with them, good rep, and good co.

Yes i agree with you my bro JP4355 the real good and good prices free shipping and like 3-4 days i always order from there my tb500

Looking to try out a ghrp-2/grf 3 month run. What are the best peptide sites you've used? Looking for quality but at a fair price.

3 months is a waste man....Buy igf instead. shoot for DES instead of LR3. quality doesnt come at a fair price with peptides anymore. The FEW, good spots are pricey.

3 months is a waste man....Buy igf instead. shoot for DES instead of LR3. quality doesnt come at a fair price with peptides anymore. The FEW, good spots are pricey.
Yea, that IGF-1 Des 1mg is on sale for $35, it's cheaper the more you buy. It's top quality, Pepbridge is a real Chemical Co. I don't know what other places want, but initially, before I went with them, I researched quite a few places, and these guys had the best prices, and the best quality.
Plus, they carry a larger selection of Peptides, than any other co. I had looked at. I looked at over a dozen, Domestic U.S.

Last edited:
Code15% (new15) Legit company, ever heard ,"You Get What You Pay For".............AnalogMan

Last edited:
Code15% (new15) Legit company, ever heard ,"You Get What You Pay For".............AnalogMan
My Brother, I don't think I ever asked you, are you doing any Peptides at present? If you are, there is another sale till Dec. 6 with a 17% off, and it's still the $9.99 super sale.
If so, the link is www.pepbridge.com/generic-peptides.html
You have to log in exactly like above, or you won't find the page, and the sale.
I'll be talking with you...................................................................................JP

I can Dig it Bro.. Pretty soon your going to have a hand reach threw your screen ,and F**king Choke You.....................AnalogMan
My Brother, I don't think I ever asked you, are you doing any Peptides at present? If you are, there is another sale till Dec. 6 with a 17% off, and it's still the $9.99 super sale.
If so, the link is www.pepbridge.com/generic-peptides.html
You have to log in exactly like above, or you won't find the page, and the sale.
I'll be talking with you...................................................................................JP

Thoughts on AR-R?

I checked the site. What do they think they're selling with those prices, GOLD, way way too expensive. Plus they want to charge you $5.99 at checkout for processing.
Seriously, check out Pepbridge, I put the exact way to get to the sale page up between the 2 posts by my brother Analogman.
Example, they want $42.99 for 2 mg TB-500. That's the highest I've seen on any site.
Pepbridge, on sale for $9.99 for 2 mg TB-500, plus free shipping in the U.S. and 17% off on Entire purchase till Dec. 6
Pepbridge supplies all Chemical Analysis with every sale. Cert. of Analysis, Mass Spectrometry Report, and Liquid Chromatography Report.

I order twice from pepbridge im very happy withy order fast and very cheap, i order tb500 last week

Back
Top Bottom