Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best source for "Real Var"?

Lol, a cruel laugh at the noob's expense, huh? It's cool ;-)

Yea, just a joke. But if you get many, I would be worried. It's not really bad, unless you went to the website ;) hat being said, I asked if Domestic - Supply was in the states even after it was eluded in the paragraph above. It's ok.

Well I had already heard/read that pharmacoms was legit but unless I am missing something it would be a lot cheaper if i order from their store

Last edited:
Well I had already heard/read that pharmacoms was legit but unless I am missing something it would be a lot cheaper if i order from their store

Order and let us know how it goes.

-The best activities for your health are pumping and humping-

Order and let us know how it goes.

-The best activities for your health are pumping and humping-

Its rated #4 on eroids, but that's the whole thing, its hard to know whats real and whats not...some people say eroids is a scam site run by sources that writes good reviews for the ones that pay the most money...I mean how can anyone know for sure without using it, that is the quandry

Its rated #4 on eroids, but that's the whole thing, its hard to know whats real and whats not...some people say eroids is a scam site run by sources that writes good reviews for the ones that pay the most money...I mean how can anyone know for sure without using it, that is the quandry

Ha eroids lol 100% legit-ly wack.

-I told her meet me in the bath room...-

Brothers why you don't try robolic and black widow there g2g and they products are hight quality

Any reason not to order directly from Pharmacom's store rather than a supplier?

you want to go international and have it go through customs and risk seizure, go ahead.

Once I get my post count up I will PM someone for the info so I can check it out...not planning on running anything until April, wanting to be able to look into things for now tho

Even princess is gtg, not sure of her current stock but her contact info is right on the boards....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Their var is $80 more through DS, and it's domestic. The dbol, winstrol and tbol are cheaper through DS, and it's domestic. :)

The test offerings are a little higher through DS, by $13.
The deca is $20 cheaper through DS, the NPP is $27 cheaper through DS, the Pharmanolt (4 nandrolone ester blend) is $4 cheaper through DS.
EQ is $25 less at DS.
Tren A is $2 higher at DS, 3Tren blend is $9 less at DS.
Injectable winstrol is $10 less at DS.

Seems a lot of items are a little to a lot less at DS. Plus, DS is domestic. You don't have to worry about waiting at least 7-10 days or up to 4-6 weeks. No worries about packs getting seized at customs, and having your address flagged to be put on watch, or worse yet, getting a controlled delivery.

What exactly were you looking for that was a "lot cheaper" through pharmacom store? Just anavar?

CEO,

Yes just the Anavar...its 100 10mg tabs for $99 there...

The test seems to be pretty close to the same prices at a lot of the stores I looked at plus or minus $10 or so...

Should look into getting a TRT script from doctor since I crashed it to 150 by starting an LGD cycle a week prior to getting bloods done...although I'd have a hard time explaining why it was getting used up so fast, lol...

Their var is $80 more through DS, and it's domestic. The dbol, winstrol and tbol are cheaper through DS, and it's domestic. :)

The test offerings are a little higher through DS, by $13.
The deca is $20 cheaper through DS, the NPP is $27 cheaper through DS, the Pharmanolt (4 nandrolone ester blend) is $4 cheaper through DS.
EQ is $25 less at DS.
Tren A is $2 higher at DS, 3Tren blend is $9 less at DS.
Injectable winstrol is $10 less at DS.

Seems a lot of items are a little to a lot less at DS. Plus, DS is domestic. You don't have to worry about waiting at least 7-10 days or up to 4-6 weeks. No worries about packs getting seized at customs, and having your address flagged to be put on watch, or worse yet, getting a controlled delivery.

What exactly were you looking for that was a "lot cheaper" through pharmacom store? Just anavar?

DS overall is cheaper than them, hands down. Also with DS, you get it quickly and safely to your house within 10 days. If you loss one order to customs, whatever small savings you made is out the window and now you're so far in the hole. Not sure why you would risk that. But to each there own.

People like to bargain hunt putting their health and sometimes even likelihood at jeopardy all to save a few bucks. Smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom