Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best source for "Real Var"?

People like to bargain hunt putting their health and sometimes even likelihood at jeopardy all to save a few bucks. Smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

In this case it simply comes down to whether I'm willing to pay double for a domestic supplier or buy directly from the lab and risk going thru customs...

Last edited:
CEO,

Yes just the Anavar...its 100 10mg tabs for $99 there...

The test seems to be pretty close to the same prices at a lot of the stores I looked at plus or minus $10 or so...

Should look into getting a TRT script from doctor since I crashed it to 150 by starting an LGD cycle a week prior to getting bloods done...although I'd have a hard time explaining why it was getting used up so fast, lol...

So you are only looking for var, but you want to get a script for Test, and apparently you cycle Test, or want to cycle Test?

Or do you think you will get a script for Var for your low T? LOL!

Sounds to me like you want a script for Test and you want to supplement that with more Test and some Var.

In this case it simply comes down to whether I'm willing to pay double for a domestic supplier or buy directly from the lab and risk going thru customs...

Price on Var is not quite double, but whatever. Order from wherever you want bro. You might have good luck going international for a while. :)

So you are only looking for var, but you want to get a script for Test, and apparently you cycle Test, or want to cycle Test?

Or do you think you will get a script for Var for your low T? LOL!

Sounds to me like you want a script for Test and you want to supplement that with more Test and some Var.

Price on Var is not quite double, but whatever. Order from wherever you want bro. You might have good luck going international for a while. :)

No,no...I know no doctor in their right mind is gonna write me a script for Var for low test, lol...now, maybe if I could convince him I had osteoporosis....lmao...better stop drinking my milk and eating my broccoli for a while...

Yeah, if I got the script for test, I would supplement it with more test and some var...I think the normal TRT dosage is 200mg/wk...250mg/wk at the most, and I was planning on running 500mg/wk for the cycle...doubt its worth going thru all that hassle tho unless I go on TRT permanently...

On a percentage scale, how often do shipments get seized by customs? 10%, 20%? Pharmacom claims they have 100% bulletproof shipping thru customs, but that is likely BS, I mean if customs wants to open something they are gonna open it...

No,no...I know no doctor in their right mind is gonna write me a script for Var for low test, lol...now, maybe if I could convince him I had osteoporosis....lmao...better stop drinking my milk and eating my broccoli for a while...

Yeah, if I got the script for test, I would supplement it with more test and some var...I think the normal TRT dosage is 200mg/wk...250mg/wk at the most, and I was planning on running 500mg/wk for the cycle...doubt its worth going thru all that hassle tho unless I go on TRT permanently...

On a percentage scale, how often do shipments get seized by customs? 10%, 20%? Pharmacom claims they have 100% bulletproof shipping thru customs, but that is likely BS, I mean if customs wants to open something they are gonna open it...

Most of the time they have a high success rate. But it's a crap shoot. Nobody has 100% success if they've been doing it very long. If customs seizes something, usually a source will reship one time...to a different address. So you go get a little mailbox account at the UPS store and that's like $50 for 3 months, or you can get it for a year for maybe $130-140.

roid source has pharmacom var.

Last time someone said that here they were out of stock.

I just checked and they don't even have pharmacom var listed at all. They have some no name UG var capsules. Nice bait and switch attempt bro. Lol.

Best Var is Lab tested Var. I'm talking about mass spec. It can be in caps, tablets, liquid form... There're sources with mass spec on almost every product they carry in stock.

Best Var is Lab tested Var. I'm talking about mass spec. It can be in caps, tablets, liquid form... There're sources with mass spec on almost every product they carry in stock.

Lol @ trusting a source's own alleged MS.

Just ordered Var from Purity Source Labs....its the Euro-Pharma brand. I hope its good. If its winny i guess no big deal since im a man. My wife wants some var but its so sketchy finding real var. Men can handle fake Sh!t but women are #$%^!!!

You can find good pharma grade bro, there a lot UG with good quality you just need to find a good source, or to pay a lot of money for the real deal

I have heard that Pharmacom is sketchy right now. Anyone care to elaborate?????
Domestic supply is out of stock
roidsource is out of stock
and rumors of both changing labs.

What are you talking about bro?

Who or where did you hear this from and what does "rumors of both changing labs" mean?

I've heard nothing but good about pharmacom.

I ordered var from Domestic Supply(Pharmacom) last Thursday. It's in stock. This discussion has been longer and there were enough time to purchase vAr from them.

love Pharmacom gear especially!!!anyone got any questions hit me up..goto domestic-supply.com

cant go wrong over there

Back
Top Bottom