Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Brewz ANNOUNCEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to look around cause the sources are getting very slim here

Yeah I'm noticing this from the short span of being here its was looking great and a lot of potential for me personally as I've always just got local hookups. But all of the sudden all this new source rules. I see what your saying. Thanks for looking out Bro much appreciated!!

Yeah I'm noticing this from the short span of being here its was looking great and a lot of potential for me personally as I've always just got local hookups. But all of the sudden all this new source rules. I see what your saying. Thanks for looking out Bro much appreciated!!
I would send you a PM but don't know if you can receive them yet. Let me know when you can.;)

i have to say that is bull shit! why get rid of ppl that has so much to offer? i guess thats evo world now

We all seen it coming like a slo motion train wreck. People were getting burned left and right. Plus lazy vendors not doing what they promised. In a way, its a blanket sweep of weeding out the bad guys. To add insult to injury; the latest domestic busts dont help either. It suck balls, but if youre resourceful and still have faith in "said" vendors that have bitten the dust...go for it

Just because a source isn't on this board, it doesn't mean they are just going to turn scammer on you. It just helps to have a board to back you up in case something happens there is more pressure on the source to come through and play fair.

We all seen it coming like a slo motion train wreck. People were getting burned left and right. Plus lazy vendors not doing what they promised. In a way, its a blanket sweep of weeding out the bad guys. To add insult to injury; the latest domestic busts dont help either. It suck balls, but if youre resourceful and still have faith in "said" vendors that have bitten the dust...go for it

Well said bro

Not sure if we will be able to post here tomorrow so BGS would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that tried BGS. BGS would like to thank the staff at evo for letting BGS be here as long as we have. Times are tough and tough decisions were made. This is the world we play in and BGS understands there is a greater good to all this. Those that have our contact can keep in touch. We wish EVO success in all its future endeavors and the members to keep this place positive.

Not sure if we will be able to post here tomorrow so BGS would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that tried BGS. BGS would like to thank the staff at evo for letting BGS be here as long as we have. Times are tough and tough decisions were made. This is the world we play in and BGS understands there is a greater good to all this. Those that have our contact can keep in touch. We wish EVO success in all its future endeavors and the members to keep this place positive.

Cool brother ill def keep your email close you all have been my go to guys since the first time i tried bgs gear its great quality and i'll continue to use it as long as its available. Goodluck guys

By far one of the best in every aspect of quality/service and T/A Great sources such as BGS may not be listed on Evo any more but will still be in the game. It just sucks that things are panning out the way they are, nothing against Evo, its just all the start bottom feeding start up ugls and wasted law enforcement dollars that is fucking every thing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom