Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BGS Test Prop Log

Testdude63

The boys at BGS were nice enough to offer me some prop in exchange for a log and some bloods. I said, "Aw, yeah. Let's do this!" lol. So I will start of by posing my review on t/a, packaging, and labeling (since that's obviously SOO important hahahaha)

T/A: 10/10 (a few days. seriously.)
Packaging: 10/10 (as you can see from the pics, it was locked in tight)
Labeling: 10/10. (The label is the best I have seen so far. Looks even better in person)

I will start my run this Sunday pinning 125mg eod, taking bloods around week 4 or so of prop. I will then front load some E at the end to keep it in my system so there's no drop off before I return to my TRT dose.

Let's do this!!

Attachments

• 20150724_163047_resized.jpg
    20150724_163047_resized.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 20150724_163238_resized.jpg
    20150724_163238_resized.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 284
They got Superman on the label hehe that's sweet. BGS what's that stand for? Im assuming that is not a verified source here yet, but anyone pls chime in if I am mistaken. I know your 5-6 weeks in to your cycle. What all are you taking and do you have a log, did a quick search and cant seem to find anything.

They got Superman on the label hehe that's sweet. BGS what's that stand for? Im assuming that is not a verified source here yet, but anyone pls chime in if I am mistaken. I know your 5-6 weeks in to your cycle. What all are you taking and do you have a log, did a quick search and cant seem to find anything.
As far as I know they're verified. Biggamestop.

They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.

There are a few that are domestic do a quick search, Basicstero is domestic but your doing to pay a little more. Great reviews though, I have not personaly ordered from them though so cant comment on quality.

CAN ANY OF ARE GREAT MODS COMMENT ON THIS, BGS QUALITY?... OR IS THAT AGAINST RULES NOW TELL THEY ARE IN THE SOURCE REVIEWS AND "VERIFIED"

They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.
That's true after looking. I haven't heard anything bad to be honest.
There are a few that are domestic do a quick search, Basicstero is domestic but your doing to pay a little more. Great reviews though, I have not personaly ordered from them though so cant comment on quality.

CAN ANY OF ARE GREAT MODS COMMENT ON THIS, BGS QUALITY?... OR IS THAT AGAINST RULES NOW TELL THEY ARE IN THE SOURCE REVIEWS AND "VERIFIED"
If NY digs it, it's okay in my book. :)
Ohhh he's verified.. Lol Killer stuff... Enjoy bud
I've heard it's legit. Was excited to give it a try :).

Email or website source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Email or website source?

What the fuck hold up

What the fuck hold up

Email or website source?

BGS (Big Game Stop) has been here a while.....
Yep!

What the fuck hold up
Oops. Did I do/say something wrong? :confused:

Testdude, BGS prefers to only give contact information to members that have been here at least 2 months and making positive contributions to this board. We actually check everyone's posts when they pm us for a list.

Back
Top Bottom