Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 311

Thread: BGS Test Prop Log

  1. #1
    Buff Brother Testdude63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    BGS Test Prop Log

    The boys at BGS were nice enough to offer me some prop in exchange for a log and some bloods. I said, "Aw, yeah. Let's do this!" lol. So I will start of by posing my review on t/a, packaging, and labeling (since that's obviously SOO important hahahaha)

    T/A: 10/10 (a few days. seriously.)
    Packaging: 10/10 (as you can see from the pics, it was locked in tight)
    Labeling: 10/10. (The label is the best I have seen so far. Looks even better in person)

    I will start my run this Sunday pinning 125mg eod, taking bloods around week 4 or so of prop. I will then front load some E at the end to keep it in my system so there's no drop off before I return to my TRT dose.

    Let's do this!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150724_163047_resized.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	10687   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150724_163238_resized.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	10688  

  2. #2
    Growing Brother mlang_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    481
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They got Superman on the label hehe that's sweet. BGS what's that stand for? Im assuming that is not a verified source here yet, but anyone pls chime in if I am mistaken. I know your 5-6 weeks in to your cycle. What all are you taking and do you have a log, did a quick search and cant seem to find anything.

  3. #3
    Buff Brother Testdude63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mlang_62 View Post
    They got Superman on the label hehe that's sweet. BGS what's that stand for? Im assuming that is not a verified source here yet, but anyone pls chime in if I am mistaken. I know your 5-6 weeks in to your cycle. What all are you taking and do you have a log, did a quick search and cant seem to find anything.
    As far as I know they're verified. Biggamestop.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    237
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Testdude63 View Post
    As far as I know they're verified. Biggamestop.
    They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother mlang_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    481
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.
    There are a few that are domestic do a quick search, Basicstero is domestic but your doing to pay a little more. Great reviews though, I have not personaly ordered from them though so cant comment on quality.

    CAN ANY OF ARE GREAT MODS COMMENT ON THIS, BGS QUALITY?... OR IS THAT AGAINST RULES NOW TELL THEY ARE IN THE SOURCE REVIEWS AND "VERIFIED"

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ohhh he's verified.. Lol Killer stuff... Enjoy bud
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

    FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

    PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

  7. #7
    Buff Brother Testdude63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.
    That's true after looking. I haven't heard anything bad to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlang_62 View Post
    There are a few that are domestic do a quick search, Basicstero is domestic but your doing to pay a little more. Great reviews though, I have not personaly ordered from them though so cant comment on quality.

    CAN ANY OF ARE GREAT MODS COMMENT ON THIS, BGS QUALITY?... OR IS THAT AGAINST RULES NOW TELL THEY ARE IN THE SOURCE REVIEWS AND "VERIFIED"
    If NY digs it, it's okay in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Ohhh he's verified.. Lol Killer stuff... Enjoy bud
    I've heard it's legit. Was excited to give it a try .

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Email or website source?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-25-2015 at 04:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Buff Brother Testdude63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    913
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    They aren't in the source reviews section.. I am interested in their orals though. They are one of the only domestic labs with Tbol it seems.
    That's true after looking. I haven't heard anything bad to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlang_62 View Post
    There are a few that are domestic do a quick search, Basicstero is domestic but your doing to pay a little more. Great reviews though, I have not personaly ordered from them though so cant comment on quality.

    CAN ANY OF ARE GREAT MODS COMMENT ON THIS, BGS QUALITY?... OR IS THAT AGAINST RULES NOW TELL THEY ARE IN THE SOURCE REVIEWS AND "VERIFIED"
    If NY digs it, it's okay in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Ohhh he's verified.. Lol Killer stuff... Enjoy bud
    I've heard it's legit. Was excited to give it a try .

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Email or website source?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stevesmi; 07-25-2015 at 01:01 PM.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    544
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Our email is not for the general public.
    Would a mod please edit it out

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the East, my Brutha
    Posts
    1,269
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    BGS (Big Game Stop) has been here a while.....
    Under a pile of Iron !

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •