Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Sales Destroy ugl's

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Big Sales Destroy ugl's

So I've only been here on Evo for a few months now, but I already see a trend with a couple of these labs. As soon as they have a big sale, 30%-40%-50% off, everything seems to go to shit. At what point did they think they had the inventory to keep up with the demand that is obviously out there. This recent sale absolutely killed Hammer's proclaimed T/A time, he said he fixed his inventory problems, but it still hasn't gotten any better. Bullshit emails, run around shipping info, etc. The gear will probably eventually land, but Fuck. I have a friend who simply ordered 2 vials of Tren Ace 3 weeks ago and has been bullshitted to no end about shipping. 20 fucking mL's!!!

And now Droid, who went from ultra reliable, whether anyone knew if the gear was legit or not. I made a couple purchases and they were smooth, Tbol was legit. But now he's in the same boat as Hammer after putting on a big sale. Defeats the whole purpose of ordering domestic.

Just my .02 but International is fucking twice as fast. And probably more legit gear. I have yet to purchase International, but it's where I'm leaning now.

A tip to these labs, how about stocking way the fuck up first then taking money. Instead of taking money and buying your next shipment of raws. Get a step ahead instead of 2 steps behind.

Probably why none of the best labs have big blowout sales. They don't fucking need to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hipo makes it hard to keep dealing with domestics, his customer service absolutely shits on everyone's

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm right there with you man. It seems like labs are dropping like flies and I haven't been here long at all. Hipo and a couple others may end up being the go to from now on.. I'm getting screwed out of Tbol all over the place. Lol

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's definitely some great ones still,and I understand your point of view.. Reliable starts with an R.. Like someone else .. Hmm.. Cheers bud

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    But they know how to get us. Fucking $200 worth of gear for $120 is hard to pass up. Even if it's just to resell. But I still want my shit in a timely fashion. 20 god damn mL's is nuts to think can't be filled. It's sorry as business. They get wiped out and continue to take money, and now we're waiting on the fucking Chinese to ship some fucking powder that we basically paid for. For 20 fucking mL's.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on how you prepare. It's all about the money brother. If you have enough up front you'll can supply a huge amount your good. I like how xeno is doing his sale. He knows his limits and shuts down accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I mean also it's everyone fault, always asking for free shit, sales, hookups...

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrbdallas View Post
    Depends on how you prepare. It's all about the money brother. If you have enough up front you'll can supply a huge amount your good. I like how xeno is doing his sale. He knows his limits and shuts down accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Boom!! I thought about this when writing this. Put on a quick sale with a limit and done. Hope he keeps doing what he's doing.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nasty_sauce View Post
    Hipo makes it hard to keep dealing with domestics, his customer service absolutely shits on everyone's
    here here.....
    Under a pile of Iron !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nasty_sauce View Post
    Have to agree with this

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast