Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Widow Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
anyone talked with them lately? requested new list couple times never heard back thought maybe they changed email or something..
Last updated list I got in my email didn't come cause box was full and now struggling to get response
Thanks

I have sent an email and I got an automated reply stating the codes used for title and a thank you message.. They also said they are undergoing some maintenance..

"WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MANY CHANGES SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US IN RETURNING EMAILS." I hope it helps.

Yes we are all emails have been replied to up to yesterday at noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, I received what seemed to be an automated reply with codes for the emailing process. A week later I got another email with the price list. I've seen some threads popping up lately about their communication but heard they have some great gear.

You guys didn't reply me with list.. I've sent the email yesterday.. I just got the automated reply..

Depending on time zones it May not have gotten to us before we shut down at noon also remember we don't usually do weekend stuff unless it's a must need.

So whatever didn't get done yesterday will be done today

Guys you've gotta understand BWL has a life just like you do, he's not going to be sitting by his computer 24/7 waiting for you to e-mail him so he can respond immediately! Just be patient and he will take care of you!

Guys you've gotta understand BWL has a life just like you do, he's not going to be sitting by his computer 24/7 waiting for you to e-mail him so he can respond immediately! Just be patient and he will take care of you!

Hi, I understand, but I was just confirming that they are okay. I can wait, but I wanted to be sure they are still on.

Depending on time zones it May not have gotten to us before we shut down at noon also remember we don't usually do weekend stuff unless it's a must need.

So whatever didn't get done yesterday will be done today

Thank you... I look forward using your product.

Looking forward to their products also. Might use the, for my first cycle. Why not get the best stuff. Hopefully I'll become a lifetime bwl guy!

Still no word back from bwl, no one answered my last thread are they still around? Someone resurrected this thread so I figure I would ask again, why is bwl not amswering emails?

We are answering emails maybe you have the wrong email

Sent from Black Widow headquarters

Great customer support. Haven't spoke to you guys individually yet. But from what I read you guys are top notch. Praying to trying you guys out in the future!! Keep up the great work!

Well thanks we treat others as we would like to be treated

Sent from Black Widow headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom