Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Widow Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard great things about BWL.. Can't wait to get my post count up.

lol same here! almost tempted to post 100 times in my own thread or something haha, im sure I would get busted by the mod-squad and I want to do it right now just gonna try and stick to the plan.

Lets get one thing straight... Z is a very busy man and he take amazing care of his people, if he does not get back to you right away he is putting in time making grade A product... Never doubt the man always pulls through

How many post do you need? Youd think i have enough lol. Anyways i do wonderis this as good as i hear and is it the same potency every time or close. One of my suppliers has the best i can imagine possibke one time then later down the road i wonder if it comtained any. Thats part of it i guess. Maybe one day ill find out. I imagime BWL is pretty high priced fear, but if you get what you lay for its worth it

Ha old at 38? Cmon bruh im 43 and in the last 3 years ive ruptured my achilles and a lil over a year after that i ruptured my distal bicep tendon and bicep and broke my forearm and im still not old. Shit i laugh at alot of the 25 yr olds at the gym. But they all want the juice,but they dont wont to put in the work at the gym, i tell them got dam son im not here because i want to be im here because i love it. Its my life, the sweet aroma of walking into the gym, tbe feel of that first good pump and then the firl with those thick thighs. The gym is heaven, 38 is young bro

Also theres alot of id say more public places you can buy from. Just always read the reviews. Ive been at this awhile and have only had 1 bad experience and it was from a very respected company, finally got my UNLABLED gear and it was pure Bunk BS. Now i give them.a.bad review eveytime. They had a lot of time to make y order right but choose to ignore me

i dont see what i said that was soo funny lol???

- - - Updated - - -

haha ok i just saw it again,, damn that was over a year ago brother... and their tren was spot on crazy mode i still have a bottle left of it.. i'm not sure what Z is up to since he got banned due to people helping him out while he was taking care of some business and they didnt follow strict protocol and got him a slap on the wrist with vial cleanliness... I backed bwl for over a year and i saw z28 for far longer than that around starting at EF.... i'm not for sure his move from here i'd like to buy from him again but i'm not for sure if he is going to close shop and start back up under another name. I'd buy from him again as long as I knew i wouldnt get burnt during his turn around brand change

Have heard lots of good things about BWL, getting ready to do a cycle and will definitely be using this UGL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom