Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blackstone labs euphoria reddit

Cobradoll

Registered
Hey guys I have found this forum from reddit and had a question about using blackstone labs euphoria product, I picked up 3 bottles using their buy 2 get 1 free sale. Has anyone used this stuff before It is supposed to be a good mood and libido enhancer while also helping to relax you. I am going to be using 4 caps per day

I just looked at the product and I don't see any benefit from taking it. Possibly you will be slightly more relaxed I guess. Besides that, you are not going to get anything for libido and definitely not a more intense sexual experience as they claim. You would be much better served to get a good natural test booster like N2Generate.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Hey guys I have found this forum from reddit and had a question about using blackstone labs euphoria product, I picked up 3 bottles using their buy 2 get 1 free sale. Has anyone used this stuff before It is supposed to be a good mood and libido enhancer while also helping to relax you. I am going to be using 4 caps per day

bro blackstone is a good brand...but i would use n2generate ES over other blackstone stuff....

Back
Top Bottom