Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work

Nandrolone shows up as testosterone on bloodwork as far as I know, so yes it can.

Will deca effect my trt blood work?

Nandrolone shows up as testosterone on bloodwork as far as I know, so yes it can.

Huh? Only testosterone shows up as testosterone. The only thing that can skew your results is tren but that will only effect e2 readings if not using LC-MS style testing.

What do you mean affect your blood work for TRT?

If you're on a cycle, your testosterone is going to be really high as opposed to TRT levels. So If I am interpreting you correctly, the answer is yes.

Yeah my blood work is every ten weeks so two weeks out ill back my test down to trt dosage but ill keeo my deca up

Huh? Only testosterone shows up as testosterone. The only thing that can skew your results is tren but that will only effect e2 readings if not using LC-MS style testing.
LC/MS-MS can differentiate, but lower quality blood test show nandrolones (wrongly) as testosterone

No nandrolone will NOT show up as test, in fact nothing will simulate or duplicate the structure of Test or mimic a cross reactivity of it, if anything DHT's would be the next runner up that could effect readings if they could, however, THEY DON'T effect readings..

Back
Top Bottom