Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork from private MD

What's the minimal blood work u recommend on that website ?
The hormone panel for me looks good, Anythings else?

female hormone panel

if you want to add cholesterol you can but I get mine when I donate blood.

Here is my gear test bloodwork...Fast Muscle Co. get it local....500mg test e....400mg eq....blood drawn 42 hours after last shot...not bad over 4000.

Attachments

• Scan_20141204.jpg
    Scan_20141204.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 185
what would you recommend for me to get to see where im at. I did 12 weeks at 500 on test E and cruised at 250 for 10 after that I wanna seemy levels before starting tren a and test e cycle. Plus its a new supplier for the the cycle . Id like to see how good the srtuff is. Im at 9 weeks of my 250 right now and I was gonna go back to 500 after the 10 and start the tren about 3 weeks in. Whens the best time to test as I should of before I started to begin with. Thanks

female hormone panel

if you want to add cholesterol you can but I get mine when I donate blood.

Steve: I just donated blood for the first time last month and didn't know that. They will give you cholesterol if you ask? Nice...
I'd like to know this too. Steve, you donate blood somewhere that gives free cholesterol screenings? So they give LDL, HDL, Tri's and Total?

Id like to see how good the srtuff is. Im at 9 weeks of my 250 right now and I was gonna go back to 500 after the 10 and start the tren about 3 weeks in. Whens the best time to test as I should of before I started to begin with. Thanks
How many times per week are you injecting the 250mg of test?

I'd like to know this too. Steve, you donate blood somewhere that gives free cholesterol screenings? So they give LDL, HDL, Tri's and Total?

one blood will give you a complete physical when you go in. bp check, cholesterol, iron check, etc. they post up results on their website the next day

I would call around and see who does it and who doesn't in your area

I think guys would be shocked at how high their bad cholesterol gets on gear. all the more reason to cycle off for a while

Last edited:
is it really necessary to fast prior to blood work ?

I would recommend going into the test hydrated and feeling good.

it will alter your glucose reading potentially doing that, so if you are concerned about that then go ahead and fast

also if you workout the prior few days and eat a lot of meat it can spike your BUN/creatinine levels

one blood will give you a complete physical when you go in. bp check, cholesterol, iron check, etc. they post up results on their website the next day

I would call around and see who does it and who doesn't in your area

I think guys would be shocked at how high their bad cholesterol gets on gear. all the more reason to cycle off for a while
Okay so you were talking about a physical, not a blood donation. That would be sweet if the Red Cross checked your cholesterol.

I check my cholesterol at the end of cycle and usually with the female hormone panel. I agree for guys who don't check it will be surprised after especially a winstrol or anavar run. Your HDL is probably in the dirt. Not good.

Got my results back. It took them 2 days. WOW. great service! I did the female hormone panel, and here are my results. I did fast. just in case. here the results. how does it look? Evo Lab_Page_1.jpg

Okay so you were talking about a physical, not a blood donation. That would be sweet if the Red Cross checked your cholesterol.

I check my cholesterol at the end of cycle and usually with the female hormone panel. I agree for guys who don't check it will be surprised after especially a winstrol or anavar run. Your HDL is probably in the dirt. Not good.

when you give blood they check your cholesterol and post it online

Last edited:
how long you been off?

Here is a better copy of test. Actually I haven't done a cycle yet, besides M-sten back in January. After much reading here in EVO. I decided to slow down and follow up the correct steps before jumping into the AAS world. So far, I managed to lower my BF from 19% to 16% by working out and diet. Now blood work. On the test. I noticed a few high levels. I think is related with a high protein intake. I've been eating a lot good protein to gain some weight. Evo Lab part 1.jpgEvo Lab part 2.jpg.

did you use Labcorp and when you bought the test online did you have to pay for a labcorp fee when they drew your blood? thx

Back
Top Bottom