Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork from private MD

I have to be part of the morning rush haha. I only have 30min lunch and wont be able to leave. Scheduled an appt for before work

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I have to be part of the morning rush haha. I only have 30min lunch and wont be able to leave. Scheduled an appt for before work

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

usually labcorp in the mornings have a full staff so they get you in and out fast even though there is a lot of people there. if you go later in the day its dead but there might only be 1 person there to draw blood

This is a priceless resource bros
Completely eliminates the doctor middleman and empowers us bros to get the information we need when we need it.

Maybe cause I'm a noob I have a problem finding the exact test that I should be using from privatemdlabs. Could someone tell me the exact name of the test to order to make sure I get it right the first time and for the first time. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Female hormone panel blood test

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Thanks buddy

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Add cholesterol also

I think a lot of guys will be shocked when they see what gear does to their HDL and LDL.

those of you who stay on year round may want to prepare to be scared shitless testing that

here is the link : http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56

and code : T34TU2

everyone should get bloods before and after a cycle at minimum. and if you want to know if your shit is legit during too.

been getting a lot of PM's from guys with problems and my first question is "did you do bloods?" and there answer is always "no" .. I always want to help guys but if you PM me your problem I'm only going to tell you to go get bloodwork first anyway so might as well do it, get the results and then PM me.

guys who do bloodwork rarely experience issues for a damn good reason.

Which one do you get Steve when you do it?

Female Comprehensive Hormone Panel Add to Wishlist $352.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Deluxe Checkup Add to Wishlist $101.88
More Info Add To Cart
Female Hormone Optimization Checkup Add to Wishlist $252.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Hormone Optimization Panel Add to Wishlist $432.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Ultimate Anti-Aging Panel Add to Wishlist $302.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Ultimate Anti-Aging Panel w/F&T Testosterone Add to Wishlist $332.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Ultimate Checkup Add to Wishlist $182.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Ultimate Checkup w/ VAP™ Add to Wishlist $318.99
More Info Add To Cart
Female Ultimate Checkup w/NMR® Add to Wishlist

Which one do you get Steve when you do it?

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 <<< click that bro

and then you will see the top 10 most requested tests right there in the middle of the page.. the first one is the female hormone test.. it costs about 62 bucks now.. after the 10% off you pay 55 or so which is chump change for the valueable info you will get.

if you are running a progestin it can't hurt to add in prolactin test to your order to make sure your prami/caber is doing its job.. that can save your dick from dying out on you.

also if you are fucking around with T3 or abusing tren its a good idea to add in the thyroid panel too

How long should I wait to get labs done on cycle? I put in an order with Robo and although I don't doubt the legitimacy of his products. Its just one of those peace of mind things.

Back
Top Bottom