Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork from private MD

How long should I wait to get labs done on cycle? I put in an order with Robo and although I don't doubt the legitimacy of his products. Its just one of those peace of mind things.

depends on what you are running

Yep, we all must get blood work done to see if we can even handle or our bodies are ready for another blast, or recovered from last blast/pct.
I had my done yesterday and it will dictate if I blast again or not. If my numbers look poor or iffy I always side on caution and take several more weeks to give my body time to baseline, then get more work done. Hey it's 50 or so bucks...well worth it to me to have peace of mind.

Yep, we all must get blood work done to see if we can even handle or our bodies are ready for another blast, or recovered from last blast/pct.
I had my done yesterday and it will dictate if I blast again or not. If my numbers look poor or iffy I always side on caution and take several more weeks to give my body time to baseline, then get more work done. Hey it's 50 or so bucks...well worth it to me to have peace of mind.

yup, and guys need to remember a weak body cannot build muscle.

also opening yourself up to wrinkles and other aging things on our body from poor internal health is counter productive to what we want to do anyway.. the whole reason for bodybuilding is to look great right? to blow away our peers right? how can you look great when your body is dying inside?

What panels are you ordering to check and see if your ready for the next blast? I have never done bloods before. I would love to have the piece of mind before getting back on the horse.

Steve, excellent information for people especially what you said concerning thyroid tests if using T3 or tren. I've been on TRT for a good while, so I'm used to the occasional tests from Quest. I haven't heard of these labs before though... I'll definitely need to check it out for my next cycle.

Do you all ever do tests for your HGH (to see what you're levels are/if yours is legit), SHBG, or any others? Those might be useful for a few people.

check the first post of the thread. that code still works

thanks steve. they had a 10% discount code on their homepage if you took a 4 question poll, which i did, so i am g2g. i ordered my bloods for my upcoming cycle and added in the growth hormone test as well since i have been running kefeis.

Back
Top Bottom