Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork from private MD

stevesmi

Staff
everyone should get bloods before and after a cycle at minimum.

been getting a lot of PM's from guys with problems and my first question is "did you do bloods?" and there answer is always "no" .. I always want to help guys but if you post your problem I'm only going to tell you to go get bloodwork first anyway so might as well do it.

guys who do bloodwork rarely experience issues for a damn good reason.
I'm going to show you how to get bloods for cheap

when you click the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 scroll down to the middle of the page and you will see Hormone Panel Men and Bodybuilder Panel. Please look at what each contain and decide which one fits what you are looking for. Either one is very good. There is also a cheaper option called Male Anti-Aging Deluxe w/Free (Direct) Testosterone which is good too.

once you have selected what bloodwork panels you want, then go to cart and checkout

code T34TU2 saves you 10% always and after you checkout they will email you the paperwork but remember to use the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56

print out the paperwork

go into labcorp or Quest and get the drawn blood

get results next day emailed to you

as simple as that

I don't want to hear the excuse "my doc can't see me for a month" or "bloodwork is too expensive" ..

here is a link to an article I wrote which explains more in detail what blood work means https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

you can get in touch with me for a consultation 1 on 1 and I will analyze this information for you for a very fair price and tell you what you need to do going forward and what it all means.

*** one more tip. if you donate blood with oneblood.org they will give you total cholesterol for free. donating blood is not only good for you but also for others in your community who need blood urgently

Last edited:
Reactions: Ori
Is there any other testing besides the female hormone panel you would recommend getting done?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I get labs done six x/year minimum. I often meet IFBB guys who haven't had labwork in years. Any wonder why they're dropping dead these days at break neck speeds? Three I knew are now six feet under. Mike Matarazzo was a Friend... :(
ANYONE using gear, and not getting regular lab work is a complete soup sandwich!

Yea im going to do that test, wasn't sure if there was anything additional i should get done

I get labs done six x/year minimum. I often meet IFBB guys who haven't had labwork in years. Any wonder why they're dropping dead these days at break neck speeds? Three I knew are now six feet under. Mike Matarazzo was a Friend... :(
ANYONE using gear, and not getting regular lab work is a complete soup sandwich!

Good info and advice. Some probably dont want to know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Labsmd.com has similar female hormone panel; uses Quest Diagnostics and few bucks more. But shows total T number, even if over 1500 and E2 reading that isn't thrown off by use of Tren, if these things concern you. Just another option. I use both Privatemdlabs and labsmd, depending on my needs.

Im going to privateMD next week.
I forget but whats the recommended fasting before tests?
Dont eat after 6pm the night before?

Good info and advice. Some probably dont want to know.

They're living/pushing for the right now, and don't want to know what's going on inside... I love bodybuilding, but I also hate bodybuilding if you can understand that...

You can't go wrong with PrivateMD I ordered the female hormone panel during my last cycle. It was very easy to do and I had my results the next day.

Im going to privateMD next week.
I forget but whats the recommended fasting before tests?
Dont eat after 6pm the night before?

if you want accurate glucose results then fast. otherwise don't fast .. you can actually strain some of your other numbers by fasting so I tell guys do your normal thing .. also its a myth you have to get tested in the morning, you can go in anytime you want for T levels. T levels are higher in the morning blah blah blah, so what. people micromanage things too much

no reason for you to miss work or de-hydrate/starve your body just go get bloodwork done.. do your normal thing and if you have an hour to spare at lunch from work go in during that time and get it done..

Last edited:
here is the link : http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56

and code : T34TU2

everyone should get bloods before and after a cycle at minimum. and if you want to know if your shit is legit during too.

been getting a lot of PM's from guys with problems and my first question is "did you do bloods?" and there answer is always "no" .. I always want to help guys but if you PM me your problem I'm only going to tell you to go get bloodwork first anyway so might as well do it, get the results and then PM me.

guys who do bloodwork rarely experience issues for a damn good reason.

Honestly bro this should be a sticky

Honestly bro this should be a sticky

I always keep the link in my signature for guys to click.

the dumbest thing I ever heard was from a guy who bitched because he got gyno and his dick stopped working from a cycle. I told him to go get bloodwork and he said "I can't afford 50 bucks right now" well fuck if you can't afford 50 bucks then how the fuck can you afford 500 for gear?

its like spending 15K on a pool and saying you can't afford the chemicals to treat it monthly

if you want accurate glucose results then fast. otherwise don't fast .. you can actually strain some of your other numbers by fasting so I tell guys do your normal thing .. also its a myth you have to get tested in the morning, you can go in anytime you want for T levels. T levels are higher in the morning blah blah blah, so what. people micromanage things too much

no reason for you to miss work or de-hydrate/starve your body just go get bloodwork done.. do your normal thing and if you have an hour to spare at lunch from work go in during that time and get it done..

Thanks Steve that helped. Im always use to fasting for bloodwork when getting a physical etc.
I will go in at my leisure.

Ordered my labs today. Quick and easy...if everything comes back good, going to start my cyc first week of july 😀

Spart its simple stuff. I advise going after lunch when the morning rush is out of there.

Back
Top Bottom