Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue Sky Peptides, they legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used them off and on over the past couple of years, I started with them when they were new and there where not that many other company's selling peptides at the time. There customer service is bar none and I spoken with the owner directly back then so I figured I couldn't go wrong. But some reviews you will find say they are hit and miss at times meaning some of their products maybe under dosed but they go out of their way to correct the problem. So far after these couple of years I have no complaints and the shipping is 2nd to none. But also I never compared them to another peptide source, they are hard to beat with their pricing and points system. I have come up on another source that comes highly recommended I am going to give them a try and compare the 2 companies. I just made another order from BS, I ordered LGD so I will let you know how's the quality..

What are you guys using for kidney health?

High protein diet and metabolites of all your steroid use, there has to be something good out there to keep the kidneys working well and free of stones. What is everyone using?
This is a really good question, everybody stresses liver values but the kidneys definitely take a beating as well
I have used them off and on over the past couple of years, I started with them when they were new and there where not that many other company's selling peptides at the time. There customer service is bar none and I spoken with the owner directly back then so I figured I couldn't go wrong. But some reviews you will find say they are hit and miss at times meaning some of their products maybe under dosed but they go out of their way to correct the problem. So far after these couple of years I have no complaints and the shipping is 2nd to none. But also I never compared them to another peptide source, they are hard to beat with their pricing and points system. I have come up on another source that comes highly recommended I am going to give them a try and compare the 2 companies. I just made another order from BS, I ordered LGD so I will let you know how's the quality..
There LGD gave me good results

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom