Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue Sky Peptides, they legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these guys a board sponser here or am I wrong? I've read a few reviews on here people have said positive things but I am about to pull the trigger and I noticed they are having a 40% off sale plus by one get one for there bcp-157 and they have some of the best pricing I've seen, used to pay 3x as much other places.

I fucked my knee up bad yesterday training and I'm scared the injury might take more than a few weeks to heal. I was*planning to run Bcp-157 and LGD-4033 at a very aggressive dose to help speed up healing and I'll probably through in some TB-500 and IGF-1 lr3 and ostarine. I normally run the last 3 during pct but I think I'm going to start it asap and just wanted to get an opinion on blue sky peptides before making a such a big order. Thanks a lot guys ive been loving my my time here on evo.

I bought a few vials of igf lr3 off them a few weeks ago but haven't touched it yet. I would like to hear some reviews myself because they are cheap as hell

I have used them extensively and can't say anything bad. Ive bought during several of the sales and the stuff always shows up and had been good. You should be fine. I got that email and was thinking of stocking up on a few items.

Legit and strong. On melanotan ii right now. Shipped out same day as order, doorstep next morning.

Legit and strong. On melanotan ii right now. Shipped out same day as order, doorstep next morning.

Hey Fiz, what else have you Tried from them.
I'm looking for a New Source since Pepbridge shut down.................................. JP

I have orders from them several times. Clen (Not the strongest clen), T3, Nolva, Clomid, Exemetane, cjc, GHRP, TB. They come out of Florida and the shipping is fast. The TA is the fastest I have experienced. I have ordered from them several times. Their products seem to always get good reviews. The prices are very good as well. I have no complaints and they are my go to source in the peptide realm. I am not saying this is true for every one, but they have been good for me.

You might fiz. Blue Sky is good about giving points. I believe you receive points just for a first time order.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Melanotan II I bought. Yep, it was gtg. I usually get a major erection with it. First time I took their Melanotan, I had company. I kept trying to hide my damn erection. People asked, why you hiding behind the counter for 30 minutes? My wife had her girlfriends over too. She found out and thought I was horny for them. I kept explaining how Melanotan effects me. Just a boner with no nookie that night.

Yep 50 pts to refer. If anyone wants to throw mine or pcgken on there pm me or him. Awesome co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom