Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuildinghere.com lost packages

Weusne

I ordered on the 25th of october from bodybuildinghere, my order # is 334545
It never arrived and no tracking. I reached out to them on the 12th of nov. they said they would reship and gave me a new order #383234
Now we are into december and still nothing. They keep giving me the run around. What should i do?

It is important to read reviews, posts, user feedback etc... which is provided on many different forums and outlets, so you can ensure you are not getting taken advantage of... It is something that will always be an issue when it comes to being taken advantage of, and not just in regards to this kind of thing but in general, so it is always up to you for putting in the effort to make sure reviews and companies are legit. you will constantly see Domestic Supply brought up as a favorite of many!

I am always going to recommend our approved sources they are reliable!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom