Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Be bold, behold the bold.. EQ by P.S.L.

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Are gyms opening up in your area again?
Do you feel left behind with your gains and training?

I bet you want to get that clean, hard and vascular appearance while looking ripped and dense like you did before. Boldenone Undecylenate will see you through this particularly stressful situation that you're caught in. P.S.L. promises you that.

(Boldenone Undecyclenate) Boldenone und ... n atom: 11
Here's the mender that will trouble shoot all of your current battles with being behind, Mr. Fixit (aka Test-E and Bold) will be the pillar that will hold you up as you build that foundation even stronger making one of the greatest come-backs in your life.

Don't look anywhere else, Look no further, LOOK HERE

Be bold, Behold the BOLD!

This cocktail is packing that is a mammoth of a blend - Test E 200mg mL, Bold 200mg mL will provide you with 400mg per 1mL. Impressive isn't it? Well that's because it truly is..

The best advantages about this blend:
1) Less oil volume per injection, allowing you for more compounds to share the same injection.
2) A greater ability to utilize more injection sites for your comfort.
3) The unique option to load more compounds with same injection increasing cycle effectiveness with more compounds of your choice.

(Boldenone Undecyclenate) PuritySourceLabs.ru
Boldenone undecylenate is a veterinarian steroid that made it's claim to fame by some faithful individuals that swear by it's unique traits that are nothing short but amazing,
and others advocate it can be hit or miss with users, some claim that it's an underrated compound as others are steadfast with the notion that it provides no worth while benefits..

The back story of this lone AAS belongs to - testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid and androgen ester that is used in veterinary medicine, particularly it was originally suited for use in horses.
It was intended to increase the lean body weight as it can increase the appetite of the horse (We'll talk about that at the end)..

Boldenone undecylenate is famous for its extraordinary capability with
promoting the strength and muscle endurance which is extremely beneficial in providing the added advantage with athletic performance,
also it possess amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)

With EQ it's notoriety and popularity from those that rave about it comes from it's ability to provide a hard, lean and dense look while appearing to have a barren/water-less non-bloat appearance,
yielding a more vascular and four dimensional look..

If one is looking for a quality and aesthetic physique, look no further..

Dosages can range from 400-600mgs weekly, while most swear that it "truly" begins to display it's true untapped potentials at 1000+ mgs weekly,
and at superfluous dosages 1500mg it's known to unleash some amazing results..
However, this may come at the expense of having excessively more oily skin, and the potential of more acne and a drastic increase with Hematocrit levels (RBC's)..

Some facts about EQ:
EQ acts more like a version of Tbol (Turinabol) or even a Mild dose of Dbol-without the androgenic repercussions or bloat/excessive estrogen conversion that Dbol can yield, maybe a mild testosterone or mast would be a good way to put how it can effect muscle building/hardening..
Bold was in fact compounded with intent to be a VERY long esterfied injectable dbol,
but like many testosterone derivatives they ended up becoming something entirely different..

Boldenone can dramatically increase collagen & elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" which is found in connective tissue, in return substantially minimizing any chance of injuries..
Further more, it will significantly reduce "Leptin Serum" levels,this is the mediator hormone that dictates hunger by suppression when normal/high serum levels are found,
decreasing the desire for food intake,aside from ghrelin being an other counter part in this mechanism of action which has a role in meal initiation/desire upon release/secretions)..
Speaking of Ghrelin, it can have an indirect course of action through neurotransmitter influence with Ghrelin secretion, increasing the desire for food!

Win-Win situation, appetite stimulation, and increase collagen & elastin synthesis..
No wonder it's used in some clinical settings for treatment with ill/malnourished/injured animals to help improve a state of health and recovery..

Half-life: 16.6 days
carbon atom: 11
(Boldenone Undecyclenate) Boldenone und ... n atom: 11

This is one underrated blend!! This is a very synergistic combination. One of the first blends I ever ran from PSL.
I had amazing results. Increased strength, increased stamina, added lean muscle, and the bold really brings out the veins. Pip free, very smooth. And remember you can hit your doses easily. Each 1ml contains 200mg test e/200mg eq! Very easy to adjust one compound as needed for minimal pinning and maximum efficiency!! If you haven't tried this blend. Give it a try. You will be very happy with your results!!

This is one underrated blend!! This is a very synergistic combination. One of the first blends I ever ran from PSL.
I had amazing results. Increased strength, increased stamina, added lean muscle, and the bold really brings out the veins. Pip free, very smooth. And remember you can hit your doses easily. Each 1ml contains 200mg test e/200mg eq! Very easy to adjust one compound as needed for minimal pinning and maximum efficiency!! If you haven't tried this blend. Give it a try. You will be very happy with your results!!

I've decided I'm definitely switching to blends when I run EQ again. Pinning several CC's a day to get your optimal dose is just exhausting. This makes it so much easier.
I agree with the both of you, this is truly one very underestimated blend..

Running this blend at a high dose will bring some of the most amazing changes to someones frame, on a level that far exceeds any growth that they've had before.

People often stress that you don't need high dose gear, to a degree this is true, however, there will come a point where stepping it up to go next level will need to be considered, running this blend at a dose where EQ is 800-1000 a week is not actually that far extreme..
I would have these as your only compounds with AAS, and maybe some moderate var around 40-50mg for the last 6 weeks.. This would give someone that is well seasoned or advanced some extremely complimentary gains that are more easily to keep with maintaining. Long as diet and training, and rest is all on point. This cocktail could be a game-changer for some..

Having HGH in the back-ground at 2-3ius daily for a full 20+ weeks with this cocktail could seriously bring some amazing, keep-able gains that are YOURs for the taking, you will earn and keep most of these gains..If you put in just as much time OFF as you did on..

I agree with the both of you, this is truly one very underestimated blend..

Running this blend at a high dose will bring some of the most amazing changes to someones frame, on a level that far exceeds any growth that they've had before.

People often stress that you don't need high dose gear, to a degree this is true, however, there will come a point where stepping it up to go next level will need to be considered, running this blend at a dose where EQ is 800-1000 a week is not actually that far extreme..
I would have these as your only compounds with AAS, and maybe some moderate var around 40-50mg for the last 6 weeks.. This would give someone that is well seasoned or advanced some extremely complimentary gains that are more easily to keep with maintaining. Long as diet and training, and rest is all on point. This cocktail could be a game-changer for some..

Having HGH in the back-ground at 2-3ius daily for a full 20+ weeks with this cocktail could seriously bring some amazing, keep-able gains that are YOURs for the taking, you will earn and keep most of these gains..If you put in just as much time OFF as you did on..
Agreed.. what I often see toward the end of a run. For people who like to drop the test dose lower to a minimum or maintenance level. This is perfect. Even if your pinning 2ml twice a week. Your looking at 800/800. You can easily adjust this dose at the end. And still drop your test by half. Drop back to
1ml and add 1ml/250mg eq to your dose.
So now your still pinning Only 2ml . But
Your ratio is now 400 test/900 eq. You will hold less water and the hard dense muscle will now look like a road map through the dam mountains. You can do so much with this combo it really is amazing.

I've decided I'm definitely switching to blends when I run EQ again. Pinning several CC's a day to get your optimal dose is just exhausting. This makes it so much easier.

Agreed.. what I often see toward the end of a run. For people who like to drop the test dose lower to a minimum or maintenance level. This is perfect. Even if your pinning 2ml twice a week. Your looking at 800/800. You can easily adjust this dose at the end. And still drop your test by half. Drop back to
1ml and add 1ml/250mg eq to your dose.
So now your still pinning Only 2ml . But
Your ratio is now 400 test/900 eq. You will hold less water and the hard dense muscle will now look like a road map through the dam mountains. You can do so much with this combo it really is amazing.
WELL SAY!!!!

On point as always Mr. Mace!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom