Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone effects - the Horse steroid

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
New Year New Cycle.

Boldenone
test E as a base of course.
GW501516 aka Cardarine

Goal is always the same:
Improve - Improve - Improve

We're still in lockdown here.
Hoping for the gyms to reopen in February, I start injecting these oils.

For the moment I'm quiet, in maintenance and try to do what I can at home with the few tools I have.
Among other things, I donated a barbell and some weight to a bikini girl that has to compete in April and has nothing to train.

When I can go back to the gym I will take the new injectable anadrol from the Euro-Pharmacies gold series.
So to have a good kick in the ass to get back to pushing hard in a short time.

Further on I also have the injectable tbol, to try this too.

I will keep this log for the long term, and show what boldenone has to offer, and open dedicated threads for other individual products.

This is not a cycle for humans, but for crazy competition horses!
Stay tuned you will see lots of horse meat pass by here.

A HUGE THANK YOU
to the whole PSL team
and to Euro-Pharmacies for its fantastic products.

The new gold series rocks!!!

gold.jpg

bolde.jpg

Enjoy the cycle brother. I am not a fan of EQ anymore but some people do respond well to it. I just prefer deca for a mild anabolic.

This new packaging is pretty dope I have to say.
I have some old old Euro-Pharmacy stuff laying around I'm going to try and find to take a few pictures of.

This new packaging is pretty dope I have to say.
I have some old old Euro-Pharmacy stuff laying around I'm going to try and find to take a few pictures of.

the packaging of the gold line is even more beautiful, look at my photos and tell me if I'm not right?
but I can assure you that in hand they are even more beautiful, many details are not seen in the photos

- - - Updated - - -

This is a joke right?

what do you mean?
do you mean that the meat is horse?

... it's exquisite, seeing is believing!

Im about to add some EQ to my cycle very keen to follow and see how you go with it! This will be the first time for me so only trying 300mg to see how I respond most will say its too low, see how we go ! great log man following on your journey

Makes me wanna try the stuff... I've been around the game for awhile but this is one of the compounds I haven't taken a shot at yet.

Back
Top Bottom