Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone enanthate or boldenone phenylpropionate

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
Simple question here: Do these exist?

I've never seen a source that carries them, but it's certainly possible for other boldenone esters to be made.

I've never seen a source that carries them, but it's certainly possible for other boldenone esters to be made.

I wouldn’t place your certainty on that buddy, lol. They do not exist and the esterification process is likely the reason being.

True, but boldenone acetate exists as an UGL variant, so I don't see why enanthate or phenylprop would be that much of a stretch.

True, but boldenone acetate exists as an UGL variant, so I don't see why enanthate or phenylprop would be that much of a stretch.

Bold ace is serious PIP, bold cyp can even be too much. Bold prop heard it's horrid and well bold phenyl prop haven't heard results on that one. Esterification is difficult

Proudly powered by ISL (Iron Star Labs, formerly known as Red Star Labs aka RSL). Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!
Have any questions about ISL products or inquires please email me at [email protected]!

Thanks TM89

I have some bold cyp that I am debating on using after hearing about all the potential PIP with it. May just stick to EQ (Bold-U) when I decide to run it.

I have some bold cyp that I am debating on using after hearing about all the potential PIP with it. May just stick to EQ (Bold-U) when I decide to run it.

Bold cyp isn't THAT bad some redness and soreness but overall not bad.

Proudly powered by ISL (Iron Star Labs, formerly known as Red Star Labs aka RSL). Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!
Have any questions about ISL products or inquires please email me at [email protected]!

Thanks TM89

I know there an oral PH version that is short acting but you have to take a shit load of it. No idea where to get it.

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

i have seen this 1 from a guy from here. he had his own site. he has a thread on it somewhere here but he has the bold ace and he gives a warning before buying about how bad the pip is.

Back
Top Bottom