Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bought bunk gear

capritta

Registered
Hey guys. I'm new to this site but I was advised to post my situation and see if anyone out there has any advice or can possible help me make it right somehow and to also put out a warning. I recently purchased some test e from a sponsored source on another site. I received 100ml in 10 bottles of oxydine metabolics test e from steel gear and it was bunk entirely. I had a good local source I used for quite a while with great gear and I have been struggling to get legit stuff ever since. I thought I was ok because it was a sponsored site but trust me, it's not good to go. Save your money I wish I had

I'm pretty new here as well,

but if we suspect gear being bunk ? is procedure to do it?

i.e blood work? batch numbers etc?

Thnx Redam. I can go thru the protocol of paying the extra $$ to prove it. I know no one probably will take my word but I know it's not good to go and I'd bet My life on it. Serious. Pretty bummed

well - we don't take to kindly to scammers round these parts. check the source section for reviews.

There is no mention of the oxydine metabolics test e from steel gear on the source check, that I could find anyway. The oxydine line from steel gear is bunk gear and I'm just warning you all. I stand by my statement 100% I have a message out to the rep from steel and the owner also. Not heard back. If they make good I'll let you know

Hey guys. I'm new to this site but I was advised to post my situation and see if anyone out there has any advice or can possible help me make it right somehow and to also put out a warning. I recently purchased some test e from a sponsored source on another site. I received 100ml in 10 bottles of oxydine metabolics test e from steel gear and it was bunk entirely. I had a good local source I used for quite a while with great gear and I have been struggling to get legit stuff ever since. I thought I was ok because it was a sponsored site but trust me, it's not good to go. Save your money I wish I had
What site was it?

I just want what I paid for. Did my research, read all the stickies and I still got burned. could it be a bad batch, possibly but I've cycled enough to know good from not good Ya know.

I just want what I paid for. Did my research, read all the stickies and I still got burned. could it be a bad batch, possibly but I've cycled enough to know good from not good Ya know.
Thats the problem with not really knowing anyone or having any experience with a site. Most of these sites are geared toward just having paying sponsors and very few could careless if you are scammed or not. My advice is to post all of your information in my Scammers and Reverse Scammers sticky up top and stick around and read the reviews for yourself and order the real deal. That is why this forum was created is to keep people from being victimized by illegitimate sources.

Jersey had me contact there rep Dannie and yes they are trusted source on ASF and that is the only reason I ordered add I had good local gear till that point. Problem is I don't know who to trust. Can someone please pm me and give me a sincere source I can't keep driving myself crazy like this, it's like studying for a flipping final. I just want the quality gear I'm paying for and I'll shut up.

Back
Top Bottom