Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: british dragon gear com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Arrow british dragon gear com

I bought some gear off british dragon .com website. it arrived all beat up like it was through a grinder or something. the deca was like leaking out of the package, poor packaging ? or just bad luck? I emailed them and the guy was nasty to me saying it wasn't his fault the post office smashed my gear and i should take it up with my postman. The gear seems good but it's all broken what the heck. To be fair it does seem like someone at post office dropped a big box on top and smashed it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This happens to many packages especially with the post office. I had my packages smashed even with pills, I had dbol tabs get completely destroyed in an envelope.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PO smashed it. Volume is crazy this time if year. You should see UPS damage claims

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He should accept some loss for these things
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't tell you how many times that I have gotten items that look like they were and a package that was 80 years old.
    I can show you photos of what happens inside of the postal service and the sort facilities. I had a buddy that worked for USPS, after he got a job there I remember him telling me one day that he was extremely disappointed and it wasn't what he thought it was. And a lot of these facilities have pissed poor management.
    Believe it or not the government has given the USPS millions and millions of dollars so they can improve their services and yet they are still being outperformed, and they are light years away compared to what FedEx and UPS is and other private mail carriers.. UPS is long overdue for an overhaul.
    During the holidays this is also expected because of temporary help.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way if you got these products from the official vendor, of the new replica BD, they're not too bad I've heard some decent things about them, I heard they're good for being knockoffs.. because the original is long long gone.
    It's someone just using their name, which is perfectly okay to do. Keep us posted on how you make out because I've heard good things about the official new owner, not any small vendors.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is not something new... it happens all the time and not just with this, but with anything you buy online that could break... have you ever actually seen how packages are handled?? if its not packed right it has little to no chance and even if a good job is done on the packing its still possible man... how its handled is honestly up to the seller, their policy etc...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marcozulu View Post
    I bought some gear off british dragon .com website. it arrived all beat up like it was through a grinder or something. the deca was like leaking out of the package, poor packaging ? or just bad luck? I emailed them and the guy was nasty to me saying it wasn't his fault the post office smashed my gear and i should take it up with my postman. The gear seems good but it's all broken what the heck. To be fair it does seem like someone at post office dropped a big box on top and smashed it.
    Indeed. You've kinda answered your own question. The post fucked you - not BD

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah man this is pretty common, and is all on the post office. Not the source

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yup happens to everyone.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Happens all the time. I have got some pretty beat up packages int he past too.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast