Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk season is almost bestowed upon us LOAD UP NOW!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

🛠️The best tools for your "BULKING" arsenal are HERE🛠️
It's that time of the year to think about upping your MASS..

That's right, bulk season is right around the corner and today
we have some of the most elite compounds

to help you get that added advantage ahead of time...

Hlb2ARx.jpg

The freakiest I've ever looked was on a dbol/anadrol combo. Not recommended for beginners or people who like to be nice to their liver. But goddamn I was popping and veiny all over.
That's heavy! IDK if I'd run that! Test also I assume?

Love me some Test, Deca, Adrol!! [emoji123]
That's what I'm considering running this winter as a bulk. I've never ever been a lean guy, and I've worked my ASS off to get to where I am at (and I still dont have freaking abs!!), so I am a little worried about bloating, gaining too much fat, etc, bit the diet will be clean so I am hoping it will all be fine! Still torn on which oral to run. Thought about tbol because, well, I just really like it, but would like the euphoric feeling of dbol and the size of dbol or adrol...so I'm still tossing that one around!!

The freakiest I've ever looked was on a dbol/anadrol combo. Not recommended for beginners or people who like to be nice to their liver. But goddamn I was popping and veiny all over.
I love dbol with anadrol at the start of my cycles!

I love dbol with anadrol at the start of my cycles!
Ok guys - elaborate cause I'm intrigued! Been many many many years since I ran dbol and I've never ran adrol. What doses you guys running? I assume you increased AI (I know that's subjective). Goal is to put on size and strength and to keep as much as possible. I'll probably bridge bulk and cut with MK and GW. Not sure what my cut after bulk will be yet. I want my bulk to be as clean as possible, and my diet will back that. Not interested in gaining 30# of water and fat.

Ok guys - elaborate cause I'm intrigued! Been many many many years since I ran dbol and I've never ran adrol. What doses you guys running? I assume you increased AI (I know that's subjective). Goal is to put on size and strength and to keep as much as possible. I'll probably bridge bulk and cut with MK and GW. Not sure what my cut after bulk will be yet. I want my bulk to be as clean as possible, and my diet will back that. Not interested in gaining 30# of water and fat.

I definitely need to stay on point with my AI when running dianabol (the anadrol is it's own madness). When you stack them, you should run half doses of each, but they complement each other well. I have run them at 50mg dbol and 100mg anadrol a day, but quite honestly you end up with more sides than it's worth at that high, plus you can't run it long due to liver strain. I also run proviron, test, and deca with that.

I definitely need to stay on point with my AI when running dianabol (the anadrol is it's own madness). When you stack them, you should run half doses of each, but they complement each other well. I have run them at 50mg dbol and 100mg anadrol a day, but quite honestly you end up with more sides than it's worth at that high, plus you can't run it long due to liver strain. I also run proviron, test, and deca with that.
My plan is proviron, test eth, deca, and an oral - I may try both orals, split doses, first 6 weeks as a kick

My plan is proviron, test eth, deca, and an oral - I may try both orals, split doses, first 6 weeks as a kick
That will be a great strength/bulking stack for sure. If you end up using only one oral, I recommend dbol solo over anadrol solo. Although it aromatizes like crazy, it also gives a nice feeling of wellbeing.

That will be a great strength/bulking stack for sure. If you end up using only one oral, I recommend dbol solo over anadrol solo. Although it aromatizes like crazy, it also gives a nice feeling of wellbeing.
Yea I remember the euphoric feeling of dbol when I took it back in the day. So, mind elaborating on the benefits of using both orals together? I understand they are synergistic but what's the overall benefit?

Yea I remember the euphoric feeling of dbol when I took it back in the day. So, mind elaborating on the benefits of using both orals together? I understand they are synergistic but what's the overall benefit?
Great aggression and strength gains, and the dianabol kind of takes the edge off of the anadrol.

Back
Top Bottom