Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bunk gear

Mobrushman

Registered
Cardarine, Clenbutrol,,,,,why is this gear not working! no sides at all...all from approved sources.

bro if they no good...hit up the source ask for a refund or resolution...aint the place to get customer support here...but if they DONT respond to you ...we'll tear them up...so hit them up 1st

Yes I have ask....I'm not wanting to cause problems I just want real product...i spend hundreds on this stuff.

Yes I have ask....I'm not wanting to cause problems I just want real product...i spend hundreds on this stuff.

You are lighting smoke signals you are ready created another post regarding this if you make multiple posts in different sections were not going to keep up with it..we will address your matter on the other topic that you mentioned not... Thank you for your time..

Well i screwed up, sides kicked in and i have no dought about the gear being good. its good

- - - Updated - - -

i was wrong...its good

More than a few one post members haven't given products long enough to kick in. I'm one who rarely 'feels' anything on but then I use low doses and as long as the end result is good that's all that counts.

Back
Top Bottom