Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Buy-pharmacom-steroids.com scam!!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation Buy-pharmacom-steroids.com scam!!!

Hey guys just wanted to bring a scammer to your attention. BUY-PHARMACOM-STEROIDS.COM is a scam. I unknowingly attempted to purchase from them and received nothing after donation was picked up. No email responses afterwords; nothing. These people are claiming to be Darius from PHARMACOMSTORE.COM. This is not Darius or his legit website.

After researching and finding out BUY-PHARMACOM-STEROIDS.COM is a confirmed scammer on at least two other forums I contacted the real Darius. Darius being the stand up guy that he is offered to send my order to me at his expense. After communicating with Darius he ensured me that he's doing whatever he can to stop these scammers from screwing over more people.

Not only are we getting scammed, but a very reputable, highly respected source like Darius is getting a bad name when these people impersonate him. He can't do it alone though and needs our help to get this information out there so this doesn't continue to happen. Luckily Darius is an extremely good guy or I would be screwed out of my hard earned money completely. Please help to spread this information around fellas!

BUY-PHARMACOM-STEROIDS.COM IS A SCAM. THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE DARIUS. THEY ARE NOT DARIUS NOR IS HE AFFILIATED WITH THEM IN ANY WAY!!! STAY CLEAR OF THESE SCUM!!

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for making this public, it's the best way to stop them and to ensure that others will stay away from them.

Unfortunately, you're not the only victim, there was also a vast discussion on MESO about a recent similar case: https://******************/community...-me.134361525/

Those guys trying to impersonate me are trying to take advantage of my image and hard work. That is just another confirmation I have that I'm on the right path. Over 8 years experience in this business and the privilege of contributing to what PHARMACOM LABS is today, have thought me alot.

Anyway, back to our problem, it's my moral duty to take action and protect my customers. If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Thank you for making this public, it's the best way to stop them and to ensure that others will stay away from them.

Unfortunately, you're not the only victim, there was also a vast discussion on MESO about a recent similar case: https://******************/community...-me.134361525/

Those guys trying to impersonate me are trying to take advantage of my image and hard work. That is just another confirmation I have that I'm on the right path. Over 8 years experience in this business and the privilege of contributing to what PHARMACOM LABS is today, have thought me alot.

Anyway, back to our problem, it's my moral duty to take action and protect my customers. If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.
    Best is always to email darius directly!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey The sams thing happened to me ..... I made a huge mistake and thought darius scammed me TOO BUT THATS NOT HIM !!! I EVEN CLAIMED DARIUS SCAMMED ME ! and when i realized it was a imposter i felgt terrible and apoligized and he sent me what i ordered even though i sent to a scammer !!!! i showeed hinm the proof i sent to the scammer and i was not very nice at first...........Darius was very proffesional and with no hesitation he sent me his gear which alot of known members at Meso forums are raving about... If you know anything you know meso does not give credit to any source unless its really worth it.......Darius is def a guy i would want to be in buisness with. Even in this rotten game we all play he showed class and kindnesss if you think this is any bull pm me ill show you all our emails or u can go to meso and read the thread i still feel like a dick for blaming darius but i will make up for it in sales now ! thanks darius hope you find a way to stop theese losers ruining the game !

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xzoomzx View Post
    Hey The sams thing happened to me ..... I made a huge mistake and thought darius scammed me TOO BUT THATS NOT HIM !!! I EVEN CLAIMED DARIUS SCAMMED ME ! and when i realized it was a imposter i felgt terrible and apoligized and he sent me what i ordered even though i sent to a scammer !!!! i showeed hinm the proof i sent to the scammer and i was not very nice at first...........Darius was very proffesional and with no hesitation he sent me his gear which alot of known members at Meso forums are raving about... If you know anything you know meso does not give credit to any source unless its really worth it.......Darius is def a guy i would want to be in buisness with. Even in this rotten game we all play he showed class and kindnesss if you think this is any bull pm me ill show you all our emails or u can go to meso and read the thread i still feel like a dick for blaming darius but i will make up for it in sales now ! thanks darius hope you find a way to stop theese losers ruining the game !
    Thank you for your support!