Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buy-steroids.store hampered by storms?

DesgVe

I ordered from buy-steroids store and they keep ghosting me and delaying shipping my stuff
They keep claiming it's weather related but I'm looking and it doesn't seem like there's much going on right now in the country in terms of bad weather. Are they just delaying it on purpose or do they really have issues?

My best results have consistently been with domestic supply. I have stuck with them for some time now and they always comes through with the best quality out there!

[FONT=&quot]I can tell you that Domestic Supply is the best in EVERYTHING from quality, to customer service to TRUST, you cannot beat Domestic Supply !![/FONT]

as the guys say if you use Buy-steroids.store they not approved

Who knows where those guys are actually shipping from. I would rather just go with Domestic-Supply. Their shipping is super fast. There was a review yesterday where a guy got his order in 2 days!

You should be using our approved sources always!!

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom