Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buy-steroids.store one of the worst lol

Puavcm32

Do not use buy steroids store
They stink!
I made an order about 8 weeks ago. two weeks later I was patient but I reached out to them and said what is going on after I made my payment I should have had at least a tracking number. they apologize and said they would send something soon. they never sent a thing and it's been a hassle ever since I'm emailing them daily and I'm not getting any responses

Buy-steroids.store keeps getting called out, how bad are they? just scamming newbies or what.

Do not use buy steroids store
They stink!
I made an order about 8 weeks ago. two weeks later I was patient but I reached out to them and said what is going on after I made my payment I should have had at least a tracking number. they apologize and said they would send something soon. they never sent a thing and it's been a hassle ever since I'm emailing them daily and I'm not getting any responses

if you want the best go with domestic supply

greg is an absolute stud and will get you top notch service

In my experiences, @domestic-supply.com is the most thorough I have ever used when it comes to everything, the entire experience. Everything I have ever received has been handled with care and has been the best quality that I have used and it is echoed daily by user reviews and feedback. You can many problems that are often encountered by sticking with the sources with the most feedback and user reviews and so @domestic-supply.com is the obvious choice for the best IMO and that comes from so many others as well!

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

Our approved sources are money!!

- - - Updated - - -

Stick with our approved sources always!!

Back
Top Bottom