Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buydeus.com/buy-steroids reddit honest review

himanre

Buydeus gets a lot of bad reviews around the internet but they sent me a free vial of testosterone to try and said all i had to do was put up a review on here and reddit so here goes
I used it for 4 weeks, the vial lasted that long. My libido was up, my strength was good, and my mood improved.

Reddit is literally one of the worst places you could go for ANYTHING... they are a cesspool of paid groups that have their agendas based upon who pays the most to get pushed etc... there is so many types of pure garbage information that you should never use or read as it will completely cloud any rational judgement.. it is a cesspool of horrible information

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

buydeus.com has plenty of bad reviews on here and reddit too
so i dont trust them

Buydeus gets a lot of bad reviews around the internet but they sent me a free vial of testosterone to try and said all i had to do was put up a review on here and reddit so here goes
I used it for 4 weeks, the vial lasted that long. My libido was up, my strength was good, and my mood improved.

domestic supply is more trusted then that source

and they are approved!

I doubt you even know where 'here' is

I'll ignore the review and stick to PSL and NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom