Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Gear in Australia - My experience so far

caller92

Hey, guys, I'm quite new here but I am not new at using gear ( excuse my English as its not my first language. ) I'm originally from Germany where buying gear is super easy to do, so I have been looking for domestic sources that are credible ever since moving to aus, so far I have tried a few domestic sources that are from this forum and also from the bsf forum and I would have to say that I have had more success with suppliers in this forum.

SO far from EVO I can vouch for OZshop and I really love his oils and his shipping is super quick(1-3 days!), I have also tried prestigepharma but I was super sceptical at first because it's coming from overseas and I've heard many stories about the aus customs being super strict. But these guys pulled through and I received my order within about 2 weeks, however, I do need to let you guys know that when I was tracking my package it did say it was held at customs so Idk why they let the package go as it contained HCG and other pct drugs ( no steroids)

Recently I have noticed that mods in this forum have been telling people that prestige pharma has been scamming people so I wanna ask the mods what sources they recommend for us aussies who wanna buy from overseas suppliers and save some money. I've already tried ordering from PuritySourceLabs but they don't seem to ship to Australia for some reason ( I cannot choose the delivery county as Australia in their website )

I've got no problem buying oils from domestic sellers like Ozshop but if we (aussies) wanted to save some coin on pct and other meds, where do we go? are there any international sellers that are approved that can ship to aus?

Aipct website off top of my head but seriously can find online with some searching just gotta be careful with weight and if opened by customs don’t mix legal with illegal or whole package seized and you’ll get a letter notifying you or if you’ve gone full illegal oils etc possibly quicker in door and an early wakening by cops.

Aipct website off top of my head but seriously can find online with some searching just gotta be careful with weight and if opened by customs don’t mix legal with illegal or whole package seized and you’ll get a letter notifying you or if you’ve gone full illegal oils etc possibly quicker in door and an early wakening by cops.

Hey mate

Are you saying that i can get the PCT stuff like Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG & Aromacin imported without any issues, cause the prices on AIPCT look damn good.
That saves a ton as can get the gear locally.

Cheers
Sahil

Hey mate

Are you saying that i can get the PCT stuff like Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG & Aromacin imported without any issues, cause the prices on AIPCT look damn good.
That saves a ton as can get the gear locally.

Cheers
Sahil

There is always there's of seizure. Then those prices are in US. Then you have to pay like $30 US shipping. There are domestic sources that can pretty much match those prices -or at least get close, without you having to take a risk.

Idk mate I bought pharma grade hcg 10000ui and pharma grade arimidex for $190 shipped to aus from prestige pharma, which would have cost double the price if it was domestic and the stuff wouldn’t be pharma grade.

Idk mate I bought pharma grade hcg 10000ui and pharma grade arimidex for $190 shipped to aus from prestige pharma, which would have cost double the price if it was domestic and the stuff wouldn’t be pharma grade.

Yes, you defs saved a decent bit of $$$. Hey, sometimes it's worth it for sure. We don't work 40+hours a week to spend ridiculous amounts on inflated priced stuff. But there is domestic pharma meds available at similar prices to what you paid

Yes, you defs saved a decent bit of $$$. Hey, sometimes it's worth it for sure. We don't work 40+hours a week to spend ridiculous amounts on inflated priced stuff. But there is domestic pharma meds available at similar prices to what you paid

Hey mate

Can you let us know details of this domestic source.

Cheers
Sahil

Hey mate

Can you let us know details of this domestic source.

Cheers
Sahil

Hey mate.

I can't private msg cause I have not posted enough on the evo forums - which is fair otherwise private msging would be full of scammers. I don't think they would appreciate me posting their details publically. So I guess we are gliched lol

lol, are you serious? we are in a steroid source section of the forum, I think your source won't mind you posting his details here.
If your not prepared to share the details please don't even mention this source.. because there's really no point, I personally think there's no domestic source that can match international prices when it comes to pct so I reckon your info is not accurate and the fact that you're not prepared to share your mysterious source details proves my point..

But my initial question was directed at some of the higher-ranking members of this forum.

I want to know why the higher ranking members are calling out prestige pharma and saying that they are scammers because when I placed my order, I received everything. Sure it took over 2-3 weeks to get my product and the parcel at one point even got held by customs but nonetheless, I received my meds and that’s what matters.

For Aussies this is a godsend because pct is just too expensive in and that’s UGL stuff... I can't even imagine how expensive pharma-grade would cost.

Hey bro thanks for that, been contacted by your source and if he pulls through with the goods I’ll be a very happy man!

Back
Top Bottom