Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I sell roids here?

bluestacks

I was crazy stressed out and bought a bunch of steroids and I was going to cycle them. But than I decided after a few weeks in. I stop and I wasted so much money on them.. I am Australian if any aussies want crazy cheap steroids. And I want to get rid of them.
I have $720 worth of gear that I want to get rid of and I will sell for $400. Which is 13 vials and 2 oral packets. Will not do any details yet, only if I am allowed...

post this in the aussie thread bro but no we do not allow members to sell gear to each other. we did years ago and it worked okay until a couple wiseguys started screwing over members, so as usual you always get a couple bad apples ruin things for everyone

Bloody hell those assholes. Well thanks man. I am not to desperate to sell the gear anyway. I will just throw them out if this is the case. Bloody waste of $700. I guess I better off throwing it out so I don’t get jail time

Bloody hell those assholes. Well thanks man. I am not to desperate to sell the gear anyway. I will just throw them out if this is the case. Bloody waste of $700. I guess I better off throwing it out so I don’t get jail time

yeah bro its a scary amount your holding onto, you dont want to time in jail. Burn them! burn them i say!

I was crazy stressed out and bought a bunch of steroids and I was going to cycle them. But than I decided after a few weeks in. I stop and I wasted so much money on them.. I am Australian if any aussies want crazy cheap steroids. And I want to get rid of them.
I have $720 worth of gear that I want to get rid of and I will sell for $400. Which is 13 vials and 2 oral packets. Will not do any details yet, only if I am allowed...

Speak to some bros in your local gym

before you burn them you should know you can store them for YEARS and they will still be good to use. hold onto them and use in the future or maybe someone in the gym will want them

before you burn them you should know you can store them for YEARS and they will still be good to use. hold onto them and use in the future or maybe someone in the gym will want them
As the bro suggested just store them you never in a few years you may wanna hop on again
Store in a cool place away from the sun etc.

Something happened in my life to make me get back on the gear, than something happened to make me instantly stop after 3 weeks. I was in a stressful situation and I thought I could drain away al the stress/sadness and take my mind off things by getting big again, stronger and able to train more frequently and just focus on my body... but than I went all guilty mode and I went wtf am I doing, and had some anxious breakdowns a lot and I went why am I back on steroids when I was supposed to stop. I promised my girlfriend I stop and I told her I go back on, due to the situation. But than I went off.. yes man I had bad experience I got crazy side effects mentally, I just can’t handle it. Makes me super anxious and everything sad/depressed and grumpy as hell. Was never like this when I cycled in past. Anyway I need to get my body healthy so I don’t just drop dead early.

Which stuff do you have
I have 2 tren ace 2 test and also
1 test p with a couples mls gone and a tren ace with a couple of mls gone. Close to 3 vials of each...
Than super drol with around 97tabs left 10 mgs

Sust got like 5 ml left

Got a rip blend tren75/mast75/testp have like 5 ml ish left

I have 3 vials of test E and 2 deca

And I got some prami.

I need my atomidex for pct haha

Back
Top Bottom