Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we ask question about non-sponsor sources?

BeefJerky

Registered
I just read that you can be banned for "Promoting non-sponsor sources". Does this mean people cant say good thing about non-sponser source? Or does this refer to "promotion" in a more formal sense?
I came across some non-sponsor sources and wanted to know what people think of them.

I just read that you can be banned for "Promoting non-sponsor sources". Does this mean people cant say good thing about non-sponser source? Or does this refer to "promotion" in a more formal sense?
I came across some non-sponsor sources and wanted to know what people think of them.

that means like reps from companies that are not sponsors promoting... a lot of people attempt to do that without being a sponsor on many different forums, not just here... its just an often shady practice that is done... if you ask about sources without having that intent, then i dont see how thats breaking any rule... its the people with another motive that are breaking the rules

I've never used them, but I have heard mixed reviews across different forums to be honest

Just be careful because this tactic is known as back door sourcing..
One person will ask a question, and a bunch of new registered users will chime in with nothing but positive reviews..

It appears that the administration gave you approval, but that doesn't mean that they're not looking..

If your intent is genuine, just be careful how you word it so it doesn't backfire..
Just a little tip, it may help you if you mentioned the community that you seen the sponsor on, because a selected few communities that are biased with politics..
But for the most part a good portion of communities are transparent, and all feedback is peer reviewed..

Kudos to you for doing research in a community that is unrelated, or has no affiliation where you have a greater chance of receiving more transparent reviews ;)

Just be careful because this tactic is known as back door sourcing..
One person will ask a question, and a bunch of new registered users will chime in with nothing but positive reviews..

It appears that the administration gave you approval, but that doesn't mean that they're not looking..

If your intent is genuine, just be careful how you word it so it doesn't backfire..
Just a little tip, it may help you if you mentioned the community that you seen the sponsor on, because a selected few communities that are biased with politics..
But for the most part a good portion of communities are transparent, and all feedback is peer reviewed..

Kudos to you for doing research in a community that is unrelated, or has no affiliation where you have a greater chance of receiving more transparent reviews ;)

Christ I wish we had a supplier like you in Australia. Love everything you do bro.

Make your mind up. It's one thing to ask and it's something else to promote.

Back
Top Bottom