Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you run nolvadex and Arimidex together safely on a cycle?

Gettinjac

I've been back on cycle for 3 weeks now and I'm taking the nolvadex for the Anadrol 75 mg I'm taking E.D. I taking 20 mg of tamoxifen a day. And taking 500 milligrams test weekly. And I nolvadex was working great until this week don't know if I should just double up or just a simple .5 mg Arimidex daily or every other day. Just really don't hear people taking both too much or at least I haven't. Are they safe to take together.??

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I've been back on cycle for 3 weeks now and I'm taking the nolvadex for the Anadrol 75 mg I'm taking E.D. I taking 20 mg of tamoxifen a day. And taking 500 milligrams test weekly. And I nolvadex was working great until this week don't know if I should just double up or just a simple .5 mg Arimidex daily or every other day. Just really don't hear people taking both too much or at least I haven't. Are they safe to take together.??

What makes you think it's not working that great anymore?
And yes some people use that kind of approach where they keep their AI intake on the lower side and use nolva as an assistant.

What makes you think it's not working that great anymore?
And yes some people use that kind of approach where they keep their AI intake on the lower side and use nolva as an assistant.
Gyno signs is why I'm thinking it's starting to stop working but I think it's because the test kicked in also. But I usually take aromasin or Arimidex for test never take a nolvadex before until I ran this cycle of Anadrol

Gyno signs is why I'm thinking it's starting to stop working but I think it's because the test kicked in also. But I usually take aromasin or Arimidex for test never take a nolvadex before until I ran this cycle of Anadrol

If I take enough nolvadex do you think it'll combat the test and the Anadrol being such high levels I'm super sensitive to gyno especially with Anadrol but has worked great for the Anadrol so far looking to run a 6-week cycle on it my body handles Anadrol pretty good no pains or signs of kidney problems or liver issues. Been drinking tons of water since I've been on it

Okay got it.
So since you are running both test and anadrol (I somehow missed that drug sorry) I would definitely run both serm and ai.
The reason for this is although anadrol is DHT steroid and hence it shouldn't convert to estrogen it still does this to some degree so to combat that I think it's a good idea to use nolva as well.

Okay got it.
So since you are running both test and anadrol (I somehow missed that drug sorry) I would definitely run both serm and ai.
The reason for this is although anadrol is DHT steroid and hence it shouldn't convert to estrogen it still does this to some degree so to combat that I think it's a good idea to use nolva as well.
Cool brother I appreciate it I'm going to start the Arimidex today . I'd rather be safe than sorry you know I just wasn't a hundred percent if you could mix the two together. But I guess since nolvadex is a serm then it should not be a problem with an AI. I've heard of some dumbasses running to a ice together which is definitely not needed I can definitely fuck your estrogen levels too high hell. I also have some liquid aromasin. But I'll save that just in case things don't straighten out with the Arimidex. I know Arimidex will not shrink any gyno you've already got but aromasin will reverse very minor beginning stages of gyno

When people get gyno symptoms while using Anadrol I always suggest taking the cocktail arimidex with tamoxifen.. when your on cycle you should always have an AI but have it dosed at a reasonable amount, you need estrogen to grow and unfortunately people are a bit too aggressive with AI approach.. you don't need much of arimidex .5 on injection day is more than enough..(if your injection schedule is E6D)

Now combating gyno from Anadrol is a different story and circulating estrogen will not really play a role.. the reason people develop gyno from Anadrol is because it possesses back door properties and it can actually activate sleeper cells and metabolites, and that times it can have multiple faces basically being a wolf in sheep's clothing, sometimes it can manipulate and duplicate the actions of estrogen by behaving the same way, basically activating the estrogen receptors within the glandular duct issue (ER's)..
Tamoxifen will be the appropriate drug that will Target, Target, and again Target the receptor..

Look at your ER's much like a parking space, tamoxifen would be the equivalency of a red traffic cone..you're basically putting a traffic cone inside of a parking space, although that red cone really isn't doing much, by a technicality you still can't park in that space because that little red traffic cone is occupying the space..
That analogy basically translates to the fact that tamoxifen will blunt the activity of estrogen attempting to initiate and agitate ER's at the receptor site located within the breast glandular duct issue, furthermore once those receptors are activated there after PR's (progesterone receptors) are activated by way of ER stimulation, that is where people will develop instances of lactating and whatnot..

If you are sensitive to Anadrol you may want to find an alternative, because like I said it can have multiple functionalities especially hidden indirect activities..

Tamoxifen is a superior drug for helping reduce inflammation within the glandular tissue.. a lot of people are extremely aggressive AI's what in fact that is not there intended role, all they do is help diminish circulating estrogen, what you need is a compound that will bind aggressively at the receptor site.. tamoxifen is a very old drug and it's very underrated.. lot of people look at it as an old school drug but you can guarantee it's not going anywhere anytime soon..

Dude anabolicgears.com got u covered 100% they are good
Yeah the anabolic store.com. But their gears definitely legit gave me gyno fast I am gyno prone but damn 2 weeks gyno's poking. Plus I'm skinny dude so it shows fast muscles pop out fast gyno pops out fast something about being skiing it always shows. But yeah I definitely love that store they are my favorite and I've ordered from ever.

Yeah the anabolic store.com. But their gears definitely legit gave me gyno fast I am gyno prone but damn 2 weeks gyno's poking. Plus I'm skinny dude so it shows fast muscles pop out fast gyno pops out fast something about being skiing it always shows. But yeah I definitely love that store they are my favorite and I've ordered from ever.

I meant it's my favorite store I've ever ordered from

Vision, great job, I am always impressed when a source takes the time to respond to "US"
says something about the company

Vision, great job, I am always impressed when a source takes the time to respond to "US"
says something about the company
Yeah everything went back to normal on Arimidex and tamoxifen. That is a great cocktail for the Anadrol and test. It's amazing how fast it took only two days to get my puffy ,pointy gyno symptoms to disappear. I will always run both from now on

Yeah everything went back to normal on Arimidex and tamoxifen. That is a great cocktail for the Anadrol and test. It's amazing how fast it took only two days to get my puffy ,pointy gyno symptoms to disappear. I will always run both from now on

Now keep in mind my brother that tamoxifen will do nothing for circulating estrogen.. it's just a very good drug for targeting the estrogen receptors inside of the breast tissue..
I'm not crazy aggressive with my arimidex because I like my estrogen around 65'ish, that's where I feel my best and I get better growth.. but I do keep tamoxifen in the picture at all times.. if guys are sensitive with estrogen then the cocktail of the both is absolutely Superior..
Just another FYI, tamoxifen can also help people who are wishing to dry up a little bit because it's known to also bind very aggressively two other estrogen receptors throughout the skeletal tissue.. not to be mistaken as a cutting drug but it can be used while someone is attempting to peel down and dry up.. it's just an added bonus

Now keep in mind my brother that tamoxifen will do nothing for circulating estrogen.. it's just a very good drug for targeting the estrogen receptors inside of the breast tissue..
I'm not crazy aggressive with my arimidex because I like my estrogen around 65'ish, that's where I feel my best and I get better growth.. but I do keep tamoxifen in the picture at all times.. if guys are sensitive with estrogen then the cocktail of the both is absolutely Superior..
Just another FYI, tamoxifen can also help people who are wishing to dry up a little bit because it's known to also bind very aggressively two other estrogen receptors throughout the skeletal tissue.. not to be mistaken as a cutting drug but it can be used while someone is attempting to peel down and dry up.. it's just an added bonus
I as super gyno prone. Through my twenties I had no problems never needed to take an AI even on high-dose. But through my thirties now even an on 500mg of test I get bad gyno only in one titty. And I know it's really not a bad because nothing has been permanent but I know my body and I hate the cone LOL I always run Arimidex or aromasin but have never tried tamoxifen except on Anadrol and it has been many years since I've tried Anadrol. I'm just glad I can take them together.already getting massive gains in 3 weeks.. but unfortunately I have to take 1mg of Arimidex a day to control my gyno from test at 500 mg. I've tried the every other day and it seems on day 4 ish the cone starts coming back and I get puffy. Crazy how it never happened in my 20s but my upper 30s now I'm struggling with it

I as super gyno prone. Through my twenties I had no problems never needed to take an AI even on high-dose. But through my thirties now even an on 500mg of test I get bad gyno only in one titty. And I know it's really not a bad because nothing has been permanent but I know my body and I hate the cone LOL I always run Arimidex or aromasin but have never tried tamoxifen except on Anadrol and it has been many years since I've tried Anadrol. I'm just glad I can take them together.already getting massive gains in 3 weeks.. but unfortunately I have to take 1mg of Arimidex a day to control my gyno from test at 500 mg. I've tried the every other day and it seems on day 4 ish the cone starts coming back and I get puffy. Crazy how it never happened in my 20s but my upper 30s now I'm struggling with it

Brother our bodies are going to keep changing and keep changing and keep changing.. who we were a few years ago is not who we are today and in a couple years you're going to respond to hormones and macro nutrition entirely different.. right when you think you have everything figured out all the sudden you have to learn all over again..there will always be constant adjustments and learning curves..
I myself have also became more sensitive with gyno the older I get, that is because our bodies become more sensitive.. I'll save the winded ran on how that happens but long story short the older we get we can actually get away with using a lot less.. how someone responds in their late twenties or early thirties is entirely different to how someone responds in their late 30s were even early 40s..
I'm excited for you that you're able to use Anadrol again and that this cocktail has helped you out, as soon as we're able to come back all of the side effects it's nothing but positivity and gains thereafter :)
Go kill it and make some progress my dude.. keep everyone posted on how you do so everyone can learn from this..

Brother our bodies are going to keep changing and keep changing and keep changing.. who we were a few years ago is not who we are today and in a couple years you're going to respond to hormones and macro nutrition entirely different.. right when you think you have everything figured out all the sudden you have to learn all over again..there will always be constant adjustments and learning curves..
I myself have also became more sensitive with gyno the older I get, that is because our bodies become more sensitive.. I'll save the winded ran on how that happens but long story short the older we get we can actually get away with using a lot less.. how someone responds in their late twenties or early thirties is entirely different to how someone responds in their late 30s were even early 40s..
I'm excited for you that you're able to use Anadrol again and that this cocktail has helped you out, as soon as we're able to come back all of the side effects it's nothing but positivity and gains thereafter :)
Go kill it and make some progress my dude.. keep everyone posted on how you do so everyone can learn from this..
Will do brother thanks for the info will keep everyone posted.

Back
Top Bottom