Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you stack 4

Pluto-Nash

Registered
Can you stack in the same cycle of 8 weeks?

Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg
Boldenone Undecylenate 250 mg
Primobolan Methenolone Enanthate 100 mg
Masteron Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg

First day, first post and you're asking about a multiple compound stack? We don't know a thing about bro. How about a little bit about you first? Age, height, weight, bf% years of training, prior aas cycles, goals...

My apologies. Male 47, 200 #s. Going on 3rd cycle. 1 st cycle was Primo 300 mg a week for 8 weeks. 2 nd cycle was Tes & Deca for 8 weeks. Goal is to lose the gut and tone up.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend a steroid cycle at all for that goal. Obviously, diet and cardio are going to be critical here, but given your age, running low dose HGH for a while can help with fat settling in the belly and love handles. Also something like cardarine can really kick your cardio and metabolism into overdrive helping you get rid of fat and tone up quicker. I've been getting cardarine from esarms.com and absolutely loving it.

My apologies. Male 47, 200 #s. Going on 3rd cycle. 1 st cycle was Primo 300 mg a week for 8 weeks. 2 nd cycle was Tes & Deca for 8 weeks. Goal is to lose the gut and tone up.
I'm all for shorter runs, but if you're gonna do 8 week cycles, switch to short ester compounds. Do some more research before you start anutha one

Can you stack in the same cycle of 8 weeks?

Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg
Boldenone Undecylenate 250 mg
Primobolan Methenolone Enanthate 100 mg
Masteron Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg

More compounds doesn't equate more results, especially if 3 of the 4 are drastically under dosed, not to mention the longer esters definitely need closer to double that cycle length.

Cycling is not going to help you here. Get your diet and training down is all it takes. Have you ran bloodwork? If your natural test levels are low then maybe a TRT dose would be all you need to add with proper diet and training.

Best simplest cycle for a newbie. Is 250 test, 6 weeks of tbol 50 to 75mg, and 400mg tren, no ai required, must use caber.

12 weeks and run 6 weeks of tbol, 2 week liver break and then 4 weeks at 50mg wimstrol/stanazolol

There aren't any rules. You can run whatever you want. Whether or not it's a good idea depends on your stats amd previous cycle experience

Back
Top Bottom