Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada Peptides Tren

Okay to be 100% honest ive been RELIGIOUSLY using domestic supply for the last almost 2 years and they have NEVER done me wrong. But i ordered the same tren ace from canada peptides as you and gave it a try. After 5 weeks of giving it my best shot i ended up throwing it out. Like you I felt absolutely 0 sides and my gains were minimal at best, which, with tren if youve ever used it know that absolutely is not supposed to be the case. I love domestic supply and im still going to use them every time i re-up but i know im going to stick with Spectrum and ZPHC which has been my go-to. Again, I love domestic supply and greg has always been fantastic but i was not impressed with the canada peptides brand whatsoever and think Domestic is too good a source to be carrying it.

Okay to be 100% honest ive been RELIGIOUSLY using domestic supply for the last almost 2 years and they have NEVER done me wrong. But i ordered the same tren ace from canada peptides as you and gave it a try. After 5 weeks of giving it my best shot i ended up throwing it out. Like you I felt absolutely 0 sides and my gains were minimal at best, which, with tren if youve ever used it know that absolutely is not supposed to be the case. I love domestic supply and im still going to use them every time i re-up but i know im going to stick with Spectrum and ZPHC which has been my go-to. Again, I love domestic supply and greg has always been fantastic but i was not impressed with the canada peptides brand whatsoever and think Domestic is too good a source to be carrying it.
Did you let Greg know about this? You need to contact him if you haven't... I never heard anything from you to get this addressed and not sure if you attempted to contact any other reps but this needs to be brought to attention of everyone before its posted

please write your cycle and contact be by email. I sell only HPLC tested products, so if it's tren ace on the label - it's tren ace inside. there may be a lot of reasons gear stop working on you

Where did you get it from? Canada Peptides is a good brand so im wondering where you actually got it

I saw you mentioned canada peptides, I was thinking of ordering from them, but not sure. I've never ordered this stuff before. Have you used them before?
You trust their products?

I saw you mentioned canada peptides, I was thinking of ordering from them, but not sure. I've never ordered this stuff before. Have you used them before?
You trust their products?

Super quality products definitely and yes I have used the testosterone already and it is excellent

Back
Top Bottom