Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada Peptides Tren

doubleohsix

Registered
Hey guys,

Currently four weeks into a tren cycle running Canada Peptide's Tren Ace.

Does anyone have experience with this company, specifically its tren? This is my first time using Canada Peptides, I'm currently on 700 mg a week.

I'm using it during a cut so my expectations on muscle gain are not too much, however I have virtually ZERO sides (besides occasional BP spikes and irritability) which is what worries me a little bit.

I can confirm that it is real tren as I ordered a test kit and it was positive for tren ace (however that doesn't rule out underdosing), I just feel pretty damn good for being on 700 mg a week. (this is the most ive ever been on)

Thoughts anyone? Thanks

I have not personally used their tren ace but have used other products from them from Domestic Supply and loved them!

Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with this company, specifically its tren? This is my first time using Canada Peptides, I'm currently on 700 mg a week.

I'm using it during a cut so my expectations on muscle gain are not too much, however I have virtually ZERO sides (besides occasional BP spikes and irritability) which is what worries me a little bit.

I can confirm that it is real tren as I ordered a test kit and it was positive for tren ace (however that doesn't rule out underdosing), I just feel pretty damn good for being on 700 mg a week. (this is the most ive ever been on)

Thoughts anyone? Thanks

0 side effects from trenbolone? that's very rare. I would say it's underdosed a LOT or maybe fake like mixed in with other aas.

You can respond different every cycle, but still seeks suspect at that dose. There should be some sides

Hey guys,

Thoughts anyone? Thanks

I can't say much brother I have never heard of this particular lab my friend.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I have ran a tren cycle before with little to no side effects, it's just bizarre that I still have very little side effects on 700mg a week (BP spikes, irritability, and can't stop thinking about sex)

The vendor is legit. They are EXTREMELY trusted off this website and I also trust them 100% (it's not napsgear as someone suggested).

I am going to switch pharmas, however it could be I just don't get many side effects off high Tren, OR it just hasn't been long enough for me to start experiencing negative side effects. (i'll be 5 weeks into my cycle in a couple days).

Where did you get it from? Canada Peptides is a good brand so im wondering where you actually got it

I got it off of Domestic Supply, and I trust DS 1000%. They were all still packaged in its plastic wrapping and their serial codes were legit.

Not a vendor issue, potentially just a bad batch? Or maybe I just don't get crazy side effects off tren?

Either way I'll probably end up making the switch to a different brand, I've been eyeballing DS's spectrum pharma tren ace, if you've got insight on spectrum that would be great

I got it off of Domestic Supply, and I trust DS 1000%. They were all still packaged in its plastic wrapping and their serial codes were legit.

Not a vendor issue, potentially just a bad batch? Or maybe I just don't get crazy side effects off tren?

Either way I'll probably end up making the switch to a different brand, I've been eyeballing DS's spectrum pharma tren ace, if you've got insight on spectrum that would be great

Definitely not the quality bro and ive seen many love that brand from him… I strongly recommend Balkan but you can contact Greg as well

Last edited:
Maybe you are just lucky so far. I can tell you that at 700mg per week of tren and 4 weeks in I would be a sweaty, horny mess, not able to sleep. I can't imagine their products are underdosed because DS would not carry any sub par products. Let us know over the next few weeks what changes you see. How has the strength/size gains been so far?

Maybe you are just lucky so far. I can tell you that at 700mg per week of tren and 4 weeks in I would be a sweaty, horny mess, not able to sleep. I can't imagine their products are underdosed because DS would not carry any sub par products. Let us know over the next few weeks what changes you see. How has the strength/size gains been so far?

Strength gains have been pretty good, muscle mass gains have been noticeable but minimal, which is what I expected from a calorie deficit anyways.

I’ve dropped a few pounds of weight off the scale and I look leaner than I did a couple weeks ago.

For 700mg a week I feel pretty good, I’ve just been keeping a close watch on my blood pressure. It spiked to 143/91 for a few hours and went back down and hasn’t been nearly that high since (thank the lord).

I’m due for blood work soon so I’ll let you guys know over the next few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom