Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian proven sources in need, thanks guys.

nextstepgainz

Registered
Hey guys, have gotten a hook up for Anagen labs through the urban gorillaz. Really dot want to be taken again when Im just a amateur body builder trying to get to the next step gainz. Could someone pls help me out with proven sources thanks.

I used some gear called Forza last year I got from a friend (he has gone way now) non of the sources on here carry it. As anyone heard of these guys. www.steroidsdirect.is they seem to carry a few labs that I have tried before. Any help would super appreciated brothers.

Hey guys, have gotten a hook up for Anagen labs through the urban gorillaz. Really dot want to be taken again when Im just a amateur body builder trying to get to the next step gainz. Could someone pls help me out with proven sources thanks.

Do you got Wickr messanger mate? used to vend almost exclusively on alpha bay but have a ton of product left after it went down...

Do you got Wickr messanger mate? used to vend almost exclusively on alpha bay but have a ton of product left after it went down...

This Guy isn't an Approved Source, so don't use him !

To Bitcoindude ~ your 1 and Only Warning !!!

Stop trying to get Members to Buy from you, you will be Banned............................................. JP
P.S.
This is your 2nd such posting !

This Guy isn't an Approved Source, so don't use him !

To Bitcoindude ~ your 1 and Only Warning !!!

Stop trying to get Members to Buy from you, you will be Banned............................................. JP
P.S.
This is your 2nd such posting !

Hey! Understood... I was actually offering to send out some cycles to established members on here to hopefully find a new route of vending... my apologies if that wasn't clear or isn't allowed...

I posted this on the other Thread, this is why you got a Warning.............................. JP
P.S.
We had a Member get Ripped-off on Wickr by another Member for $1,000 !

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/scammed!-55456.html?highlight=scammed

Funny , coz I took a break from here for a few weeks, had to tend to family business and low and behold now I'm getting accused of working with "feds" ( of u which don't exist in New Zealand) and of ripping members off.. Funny, coz which members? No ones spoke up, there's no proof, just fuckn slander by a pathetic bunch of ppl who don't want me to become an approved source now I've hit 1k posts.. So , let's hear it ppl, who have I ripped off? Evidence, evidence I'm working with "feds"... Speak up..

Funny , coz I took a break from here for a few weeks, had to tend to family business and low and behold now I'm getting accused of working with "feds" ( of u which don't exist in New Zealand) and of ripping members off.. Funny, coz which members? No ones spoke up, there's no proof, just fuckn slander by a pathetic bunch of ppl who don't want me to become an approved source now I've hit 1k posts.. So , let's hear it ppl, who have I ripped off? Evidence, evidence I'm working with "feds"... Speak up..

i don't follow the aussie threads to know the drama but your story sounds like typical stuff. i will give you this advice take it or leave it: if you want to get approved on here you gotta have thicker skin then that.. guys are going to push you, competitors are going to bash you. that is who it works in every business.

look at all the shit roidmass had to go through, their rep always was professional. and now everyone has shut up cause they proved the haters WRONG. you gotta do the same thing.

i don't follow the aussie threads to know the drama but your story sounds like typical stuff. i will give you this advice take it or leave it: if you want to get approved on here you gotta have thicker skin then that.. guys are going to push you, competitors are going to bash you. that is who it works in every business.

look at all the shit roidmass had to go through, their rep always was professional. and now everyone has shut up cause they proved the haters WRONG. you gotta do the same thing.

Agree bro, and ultimately bro it doesn't faze me coz the shit kickers (two in particular) have nothing, just idle gossip..

Why even bother with those peoples? Why create more emotions for yourself. Me Idc what half people say half the time they can't control emotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom