Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Source

rayshaik

Canada is my new home now, can someone please recommend few trustworthy and reliable sources for my AAS needs.

Thank you all.

Canada is my new home now, can someone please recommend few trustworthy and reliable sources for my AAS needs.

Thank you all.

I dont know any CA guys but I think PSL does international to CA. They are approved on evo.

I dont know any CA guys but I think PSL does international to CA. They are approved on evo.

Yes I know bro, but I guess Canada customs are very strict and due to COVID there are significant delays any packages coming from outside.
So a local source is a good option right now.

Hey, just curious but PSL didn't ship up here to Canada last year . I checked but it's been awhile since I inquired so they may have resumed shipping here. I'd like to know if that's the case. There must be one of their reps here somewhere that can give us a definite answer? Thanks.

Hey, just curious but PSL didn't ship up here to Canada last year . I checked but it's been awhile since I inquired so they may have resumed shipping here. I'd like to know if that's the case. There must be one of their reps here somewhere that can give us a definite answer? Thanks.

bro vision would know...i think PSL does all internationals

Back
Top Bottom