Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian sources?

im interested too, i heard andromedlabs is good... if you google it the first two results seem to be the website im looking for, are they legit?

anyone order?

Stay clear of medistar, used to be good years back but since it was sold the product is inconsistent. Nexgen seems to be the same gear IMO. If it isn't just know labels and vials are almost identical. Muscle-gear has teragon, great product great communication i didnt use them for this run because of usd vs cdn exchange and wu fees I just started running andromed labs and product seems great. No PIP delivery quick and communication brilliant.

Stay clear of medistar, used to be good years back but since it was sold the product is inconsistent. Nexgen seems to be the same gear IMO. If it isn't just know labels and vials are almost identical. Muscle-gear has teragon, great product great communication i didnt use them for this run because of usd vs cdn exchange and wu fees I just started running andromed labs and product seems great. No PIP delivery quick and communication brilliant.
Andromed labs is complete trash it's severely under dosed and people have reported unsterile oil. Be warned.

CEO I can't pm you , Seen your message on sources says PM u, now I know that wasn't directed to me it was another user. Usually my source orders from Northern Pharmaceutical but this time got some Transpharma or transformation Pharmaceuticals (never heard if these guys before), but he usually takes too long sometimes I Waite a month. Do you know of any discreet sources for Canada ?

agreed was good a year or two ago..

now very iffy

what was there sale like?

when I get some contact info I would wanna order my cycle.

reading good reviews so far.

That's all I need to get some good gear. Any recommendation for good gear in Europe. I just moved hear, Germany allows you to take aas but only very small amounts.

Back
Top Bottom